How You Meet * Daryl Dixon

Season 3: You were alone since the beginning of the outbreak. Your mom was bitten and you killed her as for your father he tried to kill you but you were able to run away.

A few months later, you were walking without a destination when you found a little grocery store and so you decided to come in to get some food. You walked through past some rotten food until you found what you wanted: canned food. Opening your bag, you started to put as much food as you could inside it, running to the door right after.

Some noises came from the outside, but it wasn't a walker nor an animal. You looked outside hiding behind a shelf and saw two people. The door opened and you pulled out your gun pointing it at them. "Wow, calm down, we don't want trouble." an asian man spoke while behind him there was a brunette lady looking at you. "How do I know that you're telling the truth?" You said still pointing the gun at them "Listen, we have a group, not far away from here, you can come with us." the lady finally talked "My name is Maggie and he is Glenn" you stared at them deeply in the eyes before lowering the gun "(Y/N)" they smiled and told you that they were going to get some baby food.

After they came back you went outside just to be grabbed by a two strong arms. The guy who grabbed you was pointing a gun to your head and threatened to kill you if Maggie and Glenn didn't came in the car. They did as he said and he then threw you into the back sit next to Maggie who hugged you immediately. You didn't know what to do because you haven't experienced any kind of affection since the beginning of the outbreak so you just gently laid your hands on her arms.

A few minutes later, you guys arrived to a beautiful town with the name of Woodbury. Your head was covered by a black bag and your hands were tied behind a chair. You kept calm not shedding a tear and without releasing any scream. You could hear someone beat up Glenn which made you panic a little so you started to struggle so your hands would untie the tight knots somehow. While you struggled, you heard your door open violently, which made you stop struggling for your freedom. The man who caught you took the bag off of your head and looked at you. You refused to look at his disgusting face so you wouldn't try to do anything stupid. "You gonna listen to me doll face" you finally looked at him when he turned your head in his direction with his hand "You talk or you take 'em all for your team" he walked over to a table and grabbed a belt. "I could use this to strangle you..." he looked at the belt with evil eyes "or I could whip you and make you talk" his raspy voice was now right next to your ear. He was going to kiss your cheek but you spat on his dirty face which made him mad. He looked at you up and down and then whipped your legs and arms over and over. You were screaming now as he screamed "Start talking, bitch!!" he stopped and looked at your soaking wet cheeks. Your tears fell like a waterfall. "Huh, I'll just ask the other girl" he cut your back with his hook and then he left the room.

~time skip~

The torture kept on going with Merle only cutting you now. You heard his name from a man with a patched eye who called himself "the Governor". You were weak and you could barely get your head up. You could hear gunshots and screams from the outside but it was hard for you to process anything at all. You were slowly giving up until you heard Glenn's voice telling someone "She's in there". You couldn't feel anything anymore and your sight went black. You fainted.

Your eyes slightly opened a few times feeling yourself being carried by someone through the woods but you were still weak to open them and see anything clear so you just kept your eyes shut.

After the run, you were laid on a bed and you felt someone healing your wounds.

~time skip (yes, again)~

You woke up and looked around. You were laying down on a bed inside a prison cell. "Are you better?" you heard a voice right next to you. You saw a mysterious looking man with a crossbow on his lap while he rested his back against the wall. "Who are you?" you asked intrigued. He replied saying he was Daryl, your savior. A smile appeared on your face when he finished his sentence. You got more comfortable on your bed covering your stitched shoulders. You saw your arms and the cuts were stitched and bandaged. A tear started running down as you realised that you were no longer in that bastards hands. You felt Daryl's finger clean your tear "Thanks, for saving me and stuff" you looked at him. He showed a little side smile at you and then left the cell telling you "Just don't get yourself in anymore trouble."