Chapter 4: Sing

Gwen's POV:

It's has been nearly a week since we've started our duet assignments and today is the day we are performing. Harry and I have spent a lot of time together these past few days, just practicing our song but also we just talk, he seems really serious about glee club which is surprising for me. Harry is really kind, charming, he has the cutest smile with his cute dimples showing, and his green emerald eyes were so captivating. Serena didn't like the fact me and harry have been hanging out. Also me and Niall have become some what friends ever since him and Savannah have started hanging out too. The other boys haven't really talked to me, they have a little but I'm not friends with them, I don't think they like me still.

I walked into the glee club room and sat down next to Valerie and Harry. When Serena walked through the door she glared at me and then sat down next to Harry and grabbed his hand and pulled it onto her lap. I felt a lap of jealousy run through me. Harry seemed uncomfortable but fine with it at the same time, it confused me.

The first partners to sing their duet was Macy and Theo. They sung 'It's Time' by Imagine Dragons. They were really good. Next up was me and harry. We both looked at each other and then stood up, the band started playing the song as I looked up at harry and began singing.

Gwen:

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor

Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore

Gwen and Harry:

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind

Gwen:

For me it happens all the time

Gwen and Harry:

It's a quarter after one

I'm all alone and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call, but I've lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now

Harry:

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before

Gwen and Harry:

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind

Harry:

For me it happens all the time

Gwen and Harry:

It's a quarter after one

I'm a little drunk and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call, but I've lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now

Harry:

Whoa, whoa

Gwen:

Whoa, whoa

Gwen and Harry:

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all

Gwen:

It's a quarter after one

I'm all alone and I need you now

Harry:

And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now; And I..

Gwen and Harry:

Don't know how I can do without, I just need you now

Gwen:

Oh baby, I need you now....

We finished the song and were looking straight into each other's eyes. We looked away once everyone started clapping.

Harry's POV:

The song ended and I couldn't help but stare into her eyes, as she did the same to me, we had some sort of chemistry I couldn't explain, but it was an amazing feeling. We got interrupted by everyone clapping, we both walked back to our seats and Serena looked angry, very angry. That's not a good thing at all.

...........

Everyone had now sung their duets and we were dismissed from class. I didn't really get the point of singing the duets because we didn't really get anything out of it.. Well sorta, I got to know Gwen more and what I found out was that she is beautiful, intelligent, takes things she cares about seriously (like glee club), she is sorta controlling but that's only over the songs and who sings what, but that's alright.

"Hey harry!" My thoughts were interrupted by Serena

"Yea?"

"What was up with your performance with Gwen? It's just you two looked like you wanted to start kissing each other" Serena angrily spoke to me. Oh no, she was not happy at all.

"It was nothing. Don't worry" I gave her a reassuring smile and walked away. No I didn't kiss her, I just couldn't, I'm confused with my feelings, I think I'm developing feelings for Gwen but I have a girlfriend who I do love.. Well I think I do. I honestly don't even know what that word means if I'm being honest.

Gwen's POV:

I walked over to my locker to grab my bag to go home. I closed my locker and saw Serena standing right in front of me, she had a very angry look on her face, and I was worried.

"What is it Serena?" I asked in a small tone

"Listen to me. Stay away for harry, he's my boyfriend, and don't say you don't like him because you do I can see it in your eyes but he loves me not you. He will never love you, your just some ugly, irritating girl that your parents whipped up in the lab. So. Stay. Away. Or you will be sorry. See ya ugly face" and with that she walked away.

I can't believe that just happened. I ran out the doors of the school crying, I couldn't stop, it was the type of crying when you couldn't breathe properly, like your running out of air, my vision went all blurry but I kept running.

A car came up next to me and the driver round down their window.

"Gwen are you ok?" I turned around to see who was talking to me and saw it was......... Liam.

Hey guys, sorry its a short chapter. I hope you like it. Please go and follow my Instagram account I share with my best friend 'lb_fashiom36' please. And pretty please, please please, comment and vote! It would mean a lot. Thanks for reading:):) xxxxxx