Chapter 1: Beginning

Gwen's POV:

Just another boring terrible school day. It was a Monday which means I still have a full week before the weekend. I was walking to my locker to get my books for second period when I spotted Serena Young the schools most popular girl, she actually loves to make fun of me all the time, she is a hmmm how do I put this, a snob. She was standing with her boyfriend Harry and his friends. Serena and Harry were the schools 'it' couple.

I opened my locker and grabbed my books and started walking to drama class, when I got there I saw my two best friends Savannah and Theo.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They both said in unison.

I sat down with them and waited for the rest of the students to arrive. Mrs Dawson just started class and was explaining the activity for today until she was interrupted by someone walking through the door.

"Mr Styles, how nice of you to join us" Mrs Dawson said.

"Uh yea sorry I was late"

"It's fine just don't let it happen again" Mrs Dawson said raising her eyebrows at him.

Once Harry sat down Mrs Dawson continued class. It was just about writing a short script with your group and then performing it in your group. Of course me, Savannah and Theo were all in a group together but we needed one more person and unfortunately Harry didn't have a group which was a shock since everyone wanted to be friends with him.

The bell rang for the end of class but Mrs Dawson wanted to make a quick announcement to us.

"Ok everyone, me and Miss Moore the music teacher have been speaking to the principle and he has finally agreed for the school to have a Glee Club!! So if you want to audition for it there is a flyer on the wall just outside the door. Please sign up it'll be a great experiment for you guys. Ok thank-you, you may go now"

As soon as Mrs Dawson told us that they are starting a glee club I felt so excited, finally something fun at this school. Me, Savannah and Theo were the first to sign up and audition. Everyone else was just walking past and looking at us like we were crazy.

"You know glee club is for losers right?" A too familiar voice came from behind us, I turned around to see Serena standing there with harry and there herd as I like to call them.

"Oh but Serena don't you realize they are losers" Louis spoke from behind her.

They all laughed at louis come back. But the three of us just stood there in silence, none of us knew what to say. I had a feeling Savannah was going to say something because out of all three of us she knows how to stick up for herself.

"Oh please you guys don't even know the definition of loser, so why don't you just choose words you know the meaning too!" Savannah yelled at them.

"Of course we know the definition of loser" Serena spoke up

"Really what it is then?" Savannah asked

"Gwen Smith, Savannah Mae Clarke and Theo Clinton. I thought that was obvious" Serena giggled.

"C'mon Harry let's go no one wants to be around these three anymore" she grabbed his hand and dragged him away, with the rest of the boys following. Harry turned his head and looked at me, but quickly turned his head back around. Right know I was feeling so upset of what just happened, it doesn't seem like a big deal but I am actually very insecure, but nobody knows that. I try to act strong all the time but I'm really just growing weak inside every time someone says one bad thing about me. But other than that i guess I'm what you call controlling when it comes to something I care about.

"Gosh I hate them" Theo broke the silence. Me and Savannah just laughed and we all began to walk to our next class.

Serena's POV:

Lunch time finally. We all sat down at our normal table and just talked about that stupid glee club they've decided to make.

"It's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard of" Zayn said.

"Agreed" I said while grabbing leg under the table. He's been really quite ever since we walked away from those 3 losers.

"Are you ok? You've been very quite"

"I'm fine" he gave me and a little smile and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey I've got a dare for all you guys" louis have us all a cheeky smile

"What is it?" Niall asked

"I dare all of you to sign up and audition for that glee club"

"Who says we can even sing?" Zayn asked

"I don't know it's just a dare, you have to do it! Heck even I'll audition it'll be hilarious!" We all laughed at this dare but every single one of us agreed to the dare. After lunch we all put our names on the flyer to audition. The auditions is in two days. This shall be good.

Hey guys! Ok so this book will get 10 times better I promise. I know what I'm gonna write and I'm really happy with it. Please comment and vote pretty please!! Xxx