Chapter 12: Express

Harry's POV

I opened the car door for her, and then quickly got over to my side. I felt a little nervous for this talk. I mean she had a point last night on the phone, I constantly stare at Serena. But I can't help it, she just looks so, hot. But I really need to stop thinking that, I've got a girlfriend, that I love... I think..

"Sorry again about that phone call last night" Gwen said interrupting my thoughts

"Oh umm, it's fine. I should really be the one apologizing. I should listen to you more and stop staring at Serena all the time, it's rude-"

"Why do you stare at her constantly?" Gwen asked interrupting me

"Umm I don't know.." I was obviously lying to her and she could see I was, but she chose to ignore it.

"Ok.. Well I also wanted to ask you. What's your problem with me hanging out with liam?"

"Well it's like me constantly staring at Serena. Your constantly with Liam, and it's obvious he likes you more than a friend"

"And it's obvious that Serena still likes you more than a friend", now she was sounding angry. I pulled into her driveway and stopped the car and cupped her face in my hands

"Ok, I promise I will spend more time with you, I promise to not constantly stare at Serena all the time, I promise to listen to you more. Ok I promise" I said

"Ok" she sighed

"I love you"

"I.. Love you too".

Don't I?

----------------------------Friday(at school)----------------------------

After 2 full afternoons of rehearsing Macy's song for glee, today was finally the day to perform it. To say Serena and I got along would be an understatement. We did not get along at all. The first day of rehearsing had some occasional fights and the second day of rehearsing we did not talk to each other at all.

Harry has spent more time with me these past 2 days, he came over to my house after my rehearsal and we watched a movie in the living room. It was good to spend that quality time with him. I haven't seen him look at Serena once while I've been around him. That's good I guess. He talks to me a lot more now, but I've noticed whenever Liam is coming near us, he tends to wrap his arm around me and start walking in the other direction. It's kinda annoying actually, because Liam is still one of my closet friends.

Sometimes I feel like Harry doesn't trust me as much as I'd like him to, but I guess I feel the same towards him, I don't trust him as much as he'd like me too. But I really do love him, a lot.

Oh and yesterday, Savannah and Niall started going out, I didn't even know Savannah had a crush on him. But they are cute together.

....

I walked into the auditorium to get ready for our performance. Macy and Serena were there on the stage just talking.

"Hey" I smiled at them, well just Macy, and walked towards them

"Hey. So I've got the outfits for our performance backstage. So now that we are all here, let's go get ready before everyone else comes" Macy said standing up into her feet and walking backstage. We followed behind her.

We got ready into our outfits, and by the time we were done everyone in glee had arrived. They had all taken seats in the first and second row. Harry was in the first row sitting in between Zayn and Louis, and the rest of the boys in the club, apart from Theo he was sitting in the second row next to Savannah and the rest of the girls.