Chapter 17: Lies

"Leave me alone Harry" I said without turning around I kept walking as fast as I could just to get away from him. During the song I pieced it all together, it all make sense. Harry acting all weird ever since Serena came back, him always being with Serena, running off all the time, Serena acting even worse than usual. It all adds up.

"Gwen, please talk to me!" Harry yelled out to me, he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me around to face him. Tears were spilling from eyes as I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Are you serious? Don't act like I don't know what's going on between you and Serena", he looked at me with a shocked expression

"What... I-I don't know what you're talking about"

"Yes you do. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Everything adds up, all the pieces fit together. You're cheating on me with Serena, aren't you" my voice cracked as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What, no, no I'm not. I wouldn't do that to you" he bought his hands up to hold my face in his hands but I slapped them away.

"Don't touch me! Just..... Just stay away from me please" I began to walk away but he grabbed ahold of me again

"Gwen, please listen to me. You've got it all wrong. I. Wouldn't. Do that to you. Ok please believe me" I looked him in the eyes. I didn't know if I believed him or not, so I just walked away, this time he didn't follow me.

Harry's POV

I lied to her. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth, and I don't want to lose her. So I lied. I just made everything worse. I have to end this with Serena right now.

I walked to the choir room and everyone was leaving. They all looked at me but I ignored them. I saw Serena about to exit the choir room but I stopped her.

"We need to talk" I said pulling back into the choir room

"Go ahead" she said with a smirk on her face

"We need to end.. Whatever we are doing"

"Oh but it was just getting even more fun" she said grabbing onto my shirt. I grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

"No, it's wrong. I should never have done it, I-" I was cut off by her lips smashing against mine. What is she doing?!?

Before I could push her off I heard footsteps and then they just stopped. Serena pulled away and turned to look at who walked in, the biggest smirk was placed on her face. I was to afraid to turn around and see who it was standing there. I already had a feeling I knew who it was.

"Wouldn't do anything like that to me, huh?" Gwen spoke with a billion emotions in her voice. I turned my head and looked at her, tears would not stop falling out of her eyes. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes once Gwen ran out the door. I ran after her.

"Gwen! I'm so sorr-"

"No! Just don't talk to me! Don't even try to apologize. Fifteen minutes ago you were telling me you would never do anything like that to me, and I just walked away, but then I thought maybe I'm overthinking it too much, maybe he was telling the truth and he wouldn't do that to me. So I came looking for you to apologize, and then I see you..a-and Serena" right nice she was crying so much she couldn't speak anymore. I felt so guilty. I hated myself for doing everything I did. I didn't know what to do, I just wanted to apologize a million times but nothing is going to fix this.

"Just.. Stay away from me. Please" she sobbed and walked away.

Once she was out of my sight I punched a locker, it hurt my hand but I really don't care right now. I walked to the choir room and saw that Serena was no longer there. Good. I sat down on the piano chair and ran my hands through my hair.