Chapter 11: Anger

Serena, Beca and Carly walked into the diner. Well that was unexpected. I looked in the opposite direction hoping they wouldn't see me. I told my friends to look like we didn't see them, and don't look at them at all and just start talking about anything. Then I heard their voices and the clicking of their shoes getting closer. Great.

"Oh hi guys, I didn't know you'd be here" Serena said in a rather annoying tone

"Mm, and I didn't expect to see you three here. I guess its just a night full of surprises" Theo replied

"Yea it must be. Well we gotta get a table before there all gone. C'mon girls" Carly said rolling her eyes. They started walking away but Serena stopped and turned around and looked at me with an evil smirk.

"Oh Gwen. Tell harry I said thank you for the ride home tonight"

"What?"

"Yea. Didn't he tell you. He drove me home, I guess he just hates being lonely" she said while leaning closer to my ear. "He also just loves to be close to me" she whispered. It took everything in me to not get up and smack her right across the face. She walked away and I was furious. I can't stand thinking about those two alone, in his car. I got up from the table and told the others I'm going outside from some fresh air. I walked outside and the first thing I did was grab my phone and called harry.

After the third ring he answered.

"Hey babe"

"Don't 'hey babe' me" I said mocking his tone

"Why didn't you tell me you drove Serena home this afternoon?"

"What? Who told you that"

"Serena. I was in the diner with Savannah, Theo and Liam, and Serena, Carly and Beca walked in and came up and talked to us and then Serena told me to thank you for driving her home those afternoon, and she also said some other stuff" I said in a bitchy tone.

"I'm sorry ok, I didn't think it was that big of a deal"

"Oh so driving your ex-girlfriend home, and your all alone in your car and your ex-girlfriend is obviously still into you and she's trying to get you back and I know you know she is trying to get you back. So yea it's not a big deal at all!"

"Ok. I said that I'm sorry. And besides why are you hanging with Liam?"

"What it's a crime to hang with a friend?"

"Well he is obviously into you, and you know he is. And you spend more time with him than you do with me!"

"Yea and you wanna know why, because you spend most of your days at school staring at Serena than actually noticing your girlfriend is right next to you! So I'm sorry if I just wanted to hang around somebody and have a conversation with them without them staring at their ex!" And with that I hung up on him. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him anymore.

------------------------------Next day-----------------------------

I spent the whole day avoiding Harry and I'm pretty sure he was trying to do the same. It was easy to avoid him, until glee club. I sat down in the corner at the top, I leaned my head on the wall and just listened to everyone's little conversations. Harry was sitting at the other end of the room but he kept looking over at me all the time. No one sat next to me because they knew I wasn't in the best mood. Mrs Dawson and Miss Moore finally walked through the doors making everyone go silent.

"Alright guys let's get started! Who's got a song prepared?"

Theo and Bailey raised their hands and stood up.