Chapter 3: Glee practice

Gwen's POV:

Today is the first day of glee. I'm really excited yet dreading it because Serena and her posey are in it.

I walked through the door to the classroom for glee club, and saw Liam sitting down at the piano just playing the keys.

"Hello, Liam right?"

"Hi, uh yes" he replied with a smile

"I'm Gwen Smith, nice to meet you" I reached my hand out and shook his. I sat there at the piano with him for a while waiting for the rest of the class to arrive, we just talked about music. Liam is a really sweet guy, and so attractive!

"Gwen, Liam, you two are early" Mrs Dawson said while walking through the door with Miss Moore.

"Uh yea, well I just wanted to be on time" I smiled

"Me too" Liam said.

Everyone else finally arrived and we all took our seats. I sat in between Liam and Theo and Savannah sat next to Theo while the Populars sat at the other end of the room, Macy, Valerie, and Bailey sat just above us.

"Alright guys. Welcome to Glee Club!! Today we will be just doing some vocal warm ups, get to know each other a little more and we will also be trying to pick a name for our glee club" Miss Moore announced.

"Ok, everybody stand up. Now our first vocal warm up is just to have very good posture and take a deep breath in and out. Very good. Ok now just roll your tongue" Miss Moore was just giving us instruction after instructions. Throughout the room you could just hear 'rrrrrrr' from everyone rolling their tongues, it was amusing actually.

After that we just had to start singing 'La la la la la la la la la'.

"Ok everybody sit down. Ok great job, now it's time to brainstorm some names to call our group. Anybody got any ideas?". Everybody was calling out names which were terrible than we finally got to 2 finalists that no one could decide. It was either 'One Melody' or 'Another Level'.

We decided to put it to a vote, and now our glee club name is....... Another Level. I have to say I really liked it. We all sat there for the rest of the class getting it know each other and just randomly singing our favorite tunes together. Even the 'populars' were enjoying themselves and didn't make fun of anybody through the whole lesson. I noticed harry always glancing over at me from time to time, I was wondering why but chose to ignore it, I'm sure it's nothing.

"Alright guys, great first lesson today. Remember Glee club is everyday, every week. And our topic that we will be covering for the next couple of days is..." Mrs Dawson walked over to the white board and started writing down our assignment for the next couple of days.

"Duets!" Mrs Dawson yelled to all of us. "Me and Miss Moore have already assigned you partners". I was so nervous to find out my partner.

"Ok here we go, the first partners are, Savannah and Niall! Macy and Theo, Valerie and Louis, Serena and Zayn, Liam and Bailey, and that leaves Gwen and Harry!".

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Joking.

I mean yea I guess harry is a nice guy but still I don't really wanna sing a duet with him.

"Alright so talk with your partner after class or whenever and start to try and figure out what song to sing. Alright you guys are dismissed. Great job" miss moore and mrs Dawson both said goodbye while we were leaving.

Savannah and Niall were already talking to each other about their duet, they actually really cute with each other.

My thoughts were interrupted by harry calling my name.

"Hi harry" I smiled at him he looked down at me and smiled back at me.

"Erm, hi. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out and figure out which song to song together"

"Yea sure. How about you come over to my house tonight and we'll just figure out were to go from there"

"Uh yea sure cool"

"Ok well here's my address" I got out my notepad and a pen and wrote my address down and gave him the paper.

"Thanks. I'll see you tonight then"

"Yea. Bye harry"

"Bye" he smiled showing his cute dimples and walked away. Wow harry is really cute. Why are there so many attractive guys in this school!

--------------------------3 hours later-----------------

I've been home for a while now. I've been waiting on harry to come over. My parents were both working late so I was home by myself. Both my parents work at the hospital, that's how they met, and they both have the night shift tonight so they won't be home till late.

The door bell rang interrupting my thoughts. I went down stairs and opened the door to see harry standing there with his hands in his pockets, he was wearing a grey sweater and black jeans with converse shoes, and his curls were sitting perfectly.

"Hey"

"Hi, uh can I come in? It's sorta freezing out here" he chuckled

"Oh yea sorry, come in"

We went upstairs to my room I sat on my bed, harry joining me.

"Nice room" harry said

"Thankyou" I grabbed my laptop and looked up duet songs. Me and harry were going through them and hadn't found any yet.

"Oh how about 'Need You Know' by Lady Antebellum" harry suggested.

"You know that song?"

"Yea I love it" he said with excitement in his voice, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sure we can do that song. I love it too"

We started practicing straight away. Harry's voice really is amazingly beautiful.

When he looks me in the eye while singing, it's like entering a whole new world.

-----------------------------1 hour later------------------------

Harry just left, that was actually better than what I had expected. Harry is really sweet and charming, don't even get me started on his eyes. I maybe developing a little crush on him. I need

to stop thinking this, he has a girlfriend who would crush me and harry wouldn't go for me. Ever.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading it so far. I really appreciate it. Please please please pretty please comment and vote, it would really mean so much to me. And please follow my Instagram account I share with my best friend 'lb_fashion36'. Thanks guys. Love ya:):) xxxxxx