Chapter 18: Broken

I hardly slept last night. Every time I tried to sleep I kept thinking of what happened, with Harry lying to me and then I see him kissing Serena, I couldn't help but burst into tears all the time. I only got about 3 and a half hours sleep. I was exhausted and really wasn't looking forward to going to school. I couldn't fit all breakfast of my breakfast in, so I went upstairs and got ready. I just put in a Union Jack jumper, red skirt, and little brown boots.

http://www.polyvore.com/london/set?id=85351832

I said goodbye to mum and dad and left. I took my time walking to school, it's not like I wanted to be there anyway. I looked up and saw the front entrance to the school. Great... I walked through the doors and went straight to my locker, not wanting to see anybody or talk to anyone. I grabbed my books and went straight to my home room. I sat down in the back of the class and put my head in my hands. I heard a bunch of footsteps entering the room, I didn't bother to look up I was to scared one of them would be Harry. I heard someone sitting down in the seat next to me. It better not be him. I looked up slowly to see who was next to me and I was so happy to see Perrie sitting there.

"Hi Gwen!" She said cheerfully

"Hi" I simply said. I really didn't want to talk to anyone...

"What's wrong? You look like you haven't slept"

"Because I didn't. Well I mean I did, but not much...at all"

"Why not? What's the matter"

"Well-", I stopped talking as I saw who was walking through the door. Harry. He looked like he hasn't slept either, he looked over at me but I quickly looked away, and looked back at Perrie.

"You not being able to sleep has nothing to do with harry does it? Because yesterday in glee club you ran out crying after your performance and he chased after you and then nobody knows what happened after that, so we all figured you were having a fight"

"Can we talk about this later, please" I begged. The images of yesterday kept replaying in my head making me feel like crying again. Perrie nodded and looked away.

Home room finally ended and I walked to my first period. I had music class for a double with Theo and Savannah and all we get to do is play instruments, it's kinda fun I guess. I play a lot of piano so it's good practice for me. Savannah and Theo know there's something up with me but I refuse to tell them. I don't want anybody knowing, it's to humiliating. Before I know it the double period is over. I walk to my locker to put my books away and I see Harry standing right beside my locker.

"Gwen can we talk? About what's going on?"

"Why? We talked about it yesterday"

"Yea I know, but.... Look I know I can't keep on saying sorry all the time but can you please forgive me?"

"Harry, forgiving is easy. Trusting? Not so much" I sighed

"Wait so you do forgive me?"

"No, not at all. I'm just saying it might not be long until I forgive you. But I don't think I can ever trust you again. And trust is very important, especially to me. And you lost my trust" I walked away from him hoping it was the end of the conversation, but of course it wasn't

"Have we broken up?" His question stopped me in my tracks. Have we?

"I-I don't know..." And I walked away again. I don't have the guts to say I wanna break up. But we should. I know we should. And I think we are.

------------------------------Glee practice----------------------------

"Mrs Dawson, Miss Moore. I have a song prepared" harry said getting up onto the floor