Chapter 15: Emotions

----------------------Monday (at school)------------------------

Harry's POV

I just arrived at school and I feel sick to my stomach. Friday night after the party I dropped Gwen off at her house and went over to Serena's place. And I did something that is unforgivable.... I cheated on Gwen.

Just thinking about it makes me feel utterly sick, and knowing that I'm seeing Gwen and Serena both in the same place today makes it even worse. I don't know why I did it, I just did. I feel so guilty. I walked through the doors of the school and walked right to my locker, grabbed my stuff and walked very fast to my homeroom and before I could even step inside I heard Gwen's voice calling me.

"Harry!" I turned around and saw her walking over to me with a huge smile on her face

"Hey Gwen" I said and gave her a quick hug, I could feel myself shaking.

"So my parents have got the night off of work tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have dinner with us"

"Umm, sure that'll be fun"

"Cool. I'll see ya later. Bye" she gave me a kiss on the lips and walked away. And at this very moment I realized how much I don't want to lose Gwen, but I have a thing for Serena, some sort of attraction.

-------------------------Glee practice--------------------------

I sat down at the top of the room next to Gwen and Ashton. Everyone else was already in the room, Serena was just a few sits down from me, and she kept looking at me and smirking, I just ignored it.

"Ok guys, last weeks lesson was amazing all you guys were absolutely fantastic, a lot of up beat music, so Mrs Dawson and I have decided that this week is... Drum roll please!.... Emotions! This week you have to pick a song that matches what your feeling or someone else's feelings. Or you can just pick a song that you think has a lot of emotion in it"

Well this is just going to be perfect........

"Uh I think I have the perfect song already, for what I'm feeling" Serena said standing up and looking directly at me. Uh oh..

[2x]

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready

When you're ready

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na [3x]

You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation

I'll be sittin' right here, real patient

All day, all night, I'll be waitin' standby

Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you

All day, all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.

I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.

I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet.

This love ain't finished yet...

So baby whenever you're ready...

[2x]

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready

When you're ready

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na [3x]