Chapter 13: Party at the Pier part 1

The dance that Macy, Serena and Gwen did for the Express song is the same dance as what they did in Burlesque to that song:)

Gwen's POV

Finally home after a very tiring day at school, but the party at the pier is tonight. Great that's gonna be fun. Harry's picking me up at seven tonight. I invited Liam and Theo to the party because harry said I can invite people. It's is currently five o'clock, I don't have to get ready for the party just yet so I decided to lay on my bed and watch some tv. I searched through the channels and finally found a good show to watch. Full House, one of my favorite television shows.

I was lying on my bed watching Full House until my phone started buzzing. I picked it up off my bedside table and on the screen it read 'Harry'.

"Hey harry" I said with a small smile on my face. I was still mad at him from today but I didn't want to get into another fight but telling him off about it. So I'm just trying to forget it.

"Hey babe. I'm still picking you up for the party tonight right?"

"Yep. Seven o'clock"

"Cool. So did you invite anyone?" He said clearing his throat

"Yes, I invited Theo and Liam"

"Oh. Uh....great" he said in a dull tone

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'll see you tonight. Love you"

"Ok. Love you too", he hung up as soon as I said my last words.

.......

It was almost time for Harry to come pick me up. I was wearing a floral dress, with heels and my hair was nice and straight. I put on some make up and some jewelry and I was ready to go.

http://www.polyvore.com/party_at_pier/set?id=104402185

I was sitting in my living room playing on my phone and then I heard a knock at the door. That must be Harry. I got up and made my way to the front door. I opened it up and harry looked really hot. He was wearing a white shirt with some of the buttons undone, he had a cross necklace on, black skinny jeans, and brown boots. Wow he looked good.

"H...hi" i said

"Hi. You look beautiful" he said kissing me on the cheek

"Thank you. You look handsome"

"Thanks. So are you ready to go?"

"Yep" I switched off the lights and locked the door behind me. Harry opened the car door for me. I gave him a quick thank you and got in. Harry got in the car and when we pulled out of my driveway he grabbed my hand.

...

We finally got to the party. It was pretty cool. The music was live. I was looking around and noticed I was under dressed compared to other girls that were there.

"I'm under dressed" I said to harry

"No you're not. You look fine. What you're wearing just expresses who you really are. Besides, I think you are the prettiest girl here" he said giving me a kiss on the lips. As soon as we pulled away I saw Serena, Beca and Carly all standing not far from us just talking. The clothes that they were wearing did not surprise me.

http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=104403583

Right before me and harry were about to start walking around, Beca saw us and obviously told Serena since she was now looking right at us. All there girls started heading in our direction. Oh just great.