Chapter 28

Countdown: 1 day till graduation ceremony

I walked towards the pool while Lauren just ran straight in. I stood at the edge of the pool admiring Lauren's beauty as she lifted her legs to float on the surface of the water. I subconsciously smiled but was snapped out of my trance when I heard Lauren's voice. 

"Come in, Camz! It's surprisingly really warm." She wore an innocent smile, one that made my heart do flips. 

My smile grew wider and I replied, "I think you're going to have to make me get in, that is if you really want me to." She smiled mischievously and swam towards the side of the pool. I took a step back as Lauren climbed out of the pool and walked towards me. 

She placed her hands on my hips and gripped tightly so I couldn't squirm from her grasp. She slowly leaned in, a dopey smile on her face. I also leaned in to meet her halfway and cupped her face as our lips connected. I tilted my head slightly to deepen the kiss and soon I felt her tongue trace my bottom lip. Just as I was about to give her access, I felt a force on my stomach send me flying into the warm water. 

When I swam back to the surface, I was greeted with a laughing Lauren who was clutching her stomach in pain from the laughter. "You're right," I started. "The water is pretty warm, maybe you should join me." I winked suggestively. 

Lauren laughed to herself and shook her head, then unhesitatingly slipped into the pool. She slowly made her way towards me and grabbed my hands. She pressed her tender lips to my knuckles and said, "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I blushed furiously and hid my face behind my hair by looking at my feet through the water. "Hey now, its not fair that the water gets to see you and I don't." 

I blushed even harder but lifted my head to meet her eyes. Lauren put her hand on the side of my neck and brought our lips together. My eyes fluttered closed and our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms around Lauren's neck as she gripped my hips, pulling up close together so that our hips were touching. 

Lauren's POV- (switching it up a bit)

I traced Camila's bottom lip with my tongue but was denied access. I felt her smirk into the kiss as I groaned in frustration. I tried again but was only met with disappointment when she denied it once again. I swiftly moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed it. I massaged the soft flesh causing her to gasp into my mouth. I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth and quickly gained dominance. I lifted Camila slightly prompting her to wrap her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the edge of the pool where I gently pushed her against the wall, her legs still wrapped around me. We were in the mid section of the pool so the water only reached up to just under our breasts. 

As our kiss grew more heated, I moved my hands behind her back and untied her bikini top. I peppered kisses along her jawline and moved down to her weak spot right beneath her ear. I heard her moan lightly, only motivating me to go further. I slowly kiss my way down her chest until I reached her breasts. I placed soft pecks around her nipple before taking the hard bud into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I looked up to see Camila throw her head back and release a loud moan. I took her other breast in my hand and kneaded it gently.

I set Camila back onto her feet and used my hand that wasn't on her breast to slowly pull her bottoms down. I let them hang around her ankles in the water and moved my mouth to the other breast, giving it the same amount of pleasure with my mouth. After I felt content with the amount of attention I gave to her chest, I placed kisses back up and met Camila in a heated kiss. 

I slowly moved my hand past her abs and down to her center. I placed a lone finger onto her clit and rubbed soft circles, earning a loud moan of approval from Camila. Then I moved my finger down to her entrance and teased her by entering the tip of my finger but removing it just as quickly. "Fuck, Lauren. Stop teasing, I need you." I pitied her and slowly sheathed a finger into her entrance. She moaned loudly and threw her head back in ecstasy. I quickened my pace and started to suck on the area just below her ear. Her moans started getting louder and louder so I kissed her roughly, hoping to quiet her down so we wouldn't disturb the neighbors.