Chapter 16

16 is my favorite number so... 

Previously... 

"I can't be friends with you, Lauren"

"W-Why not?" Her eyes began to glisten with tears, her voice becoming strained. 

"Because, you can't be friends with someone you fell in love with. It's impossible" 

"Her eyes widened, her teeth biting her lip to suppress her sobbing, "W-what did you say?" 

"I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui," My lips quivered into a smile, "I'm hopelessly in love with you." 

____

Lauren's P.O.V-

"Y-you're w-what now?" I stuttered. 

"Lauren, i know you heard me. If you aren't going to reciprocate, i recommend you leave before you see something you don't want to see" Her smile is long gone by now. Her voice is shaky and she's visibly shaking. 

"Camila, i-i.. wow. This is so not how i imagined telling you..." 

"Just go ahead and tell me you don't feel the same already" 

"What? No, Camila. That's the exact opposite of what i want to tell you" 

"Wait.. what?" Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. I flashed her a smile, earning a small smile in return. 

I slowly walked back over to her, frowning when she avoided my gaze by looking at her feet. "Camila, babe, look at me please?" 

She slowly lifted her head and looked me in the eyes, whipping her eyes. "Lauren, what are you doing?" She asked as i snaked my arms around her waist. I stuffed my head into the crook of her neck and placed a soft kiss before resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, i love you so much it hurts. I've been in love with you for so long, i didn't even know it at the time. But one thing is for sure, i know it now. Look, I'm really sorry for-"

She successfully cut me off by roughly connecting our lips. She captured my bottom lip between hers and tangled her fingers in my hair, gently playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck. Our lips moved in sync as our kiss grew heated very fast.

Out of all the kisses we've gad so far, this one's my favorite. This one is different. Its feuled by love, lust, and each other. Its like we're pouring all of the love we have for each other into this kiss.

"Jump," i whispered as her lips parted when she released a moan. Listening, she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. Somehow not breaking the kiss, i carried her over to get bed and gently laid her down. I crawled my way towards her and settled between her legs.

The moment i felt her tongue brush my bottom lip begging for access, i was putty in her arms. Of course, i granted her access. I used my forearms as a support so all my weight wasn't on her. I felt her hands move from my hair to my hips. She stretched her arms to grab my butt and pull us closer to each other, my thighs pressed against her... you know.

Minutes went by consisting of lip biting, hair pulling, tongues clashing before air became an issue. I broke the kiss and trailed from her jaw, down to the base of her neck, then back up to her ear. I nibbled on her earlobe, earning a small moan from the girl below me in return.

"Lauren," she whimpered.

"Yes princess?"

"I-i don't think w-we should... um" I retracted from her neck and was met with her chocolate brown eyes. I chuckled at her nervousness and spoke up.

"Camz, i know you aren't ready. It's okay babe. I didn't come here to have sex with you. I just wanted to make up because," I paused, trying to find the right words. "I don't like this side of us. I forgive you, okay? It wasn't your fault. He forced himself onto you and i should've let you explain before feeling out at you"

"I love you, Lauren"

I smiled, "I love you too, princess"

She placed a loving kiss on my lips before pulling me down to lay next to her. I pulled the heavy blanket over us and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She placed her head on my chest and her hand was on my stomach, tracing different shapes on my clothed abs.

Moments later, i heard her breaths even out and i knew she was asleep. I twirled her hair between my fingers and stared at the ceiling, reflecting on the events that happened today. Camila confessed her love for me and i did the same.

For the first time since i walked out of Camila's house days ago, i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Okay so this chapter was reaaaaally really short and i apologize. Plus its a few days late than i wanted it to be.

So i got a message and someone literally begged me for them to make up so i was nice and granted there wish. As for the "kiss", they also requested that... so you should probably thank them.

Buuut on a super good note, CAMREN IS HAPPY AGAIN YAAAAAY!!

Alot of you won't know this, but my favorite number is 16 so i decided to make this a good chapter...

ALSO, i want to thank you guys for all the votes. I'm passed 600 votes!!! I really appreciate you all <3 thank you so much

Until next time my people,
-Lily