26~Drunken Love

I swirled the straw around my cup. "Achyls, five bucks says that girl wants you."

   He scoffed, "No way, everyone wants me. I want my five bucks, so no." he spoke cockily. 

   I laughed and watched Piper and Vincenzo walk onto the platform. "My son," he announced as the baby shrieked, "Sebastian."

   I turned away as the packs cheered. Vincenzo caught my eyes when I turned away. "Thank you to my brother, Alpha Valentino and to my ally, Alpha Ezra."

   I drifted off to Roland. He stuck close to Ezra's side, eyes darting around as Ezra murmured into his ear. Ezra pressed Roland to his side an growled at me. "Leave, Araceli. The men are getting drinks now, you're pregnant, wouldn't want to harm the baby." he smirked. 

   I hummed in reply, "Hush, Ezra. Have you seen-" I spun around and faced a gorgeous man. 

   He smiled at me and cocked his head. "I'm Valentino."

   I smiled prettily, "And I'm the shameful slut that your brother hates, but you probably know that."

   "He never mentioned how beautiful you were."

   I smirked and mockingly said, "How else would I get the boys into my bed?"

   His eyes held amusement. "Can I buy you a drink?"

   I smiled, "I wish, apparently no alcohol while you have a being in your stomach."

    Ezra rolled his eyes and nodded to Valentino. He gripped Roland's hand and lead him through the crowd. I relaxed slightly and ran my eyes down the male that looked so much like my mate. The only difference was the eyes. Valentino's were crystal blue. His sharp jaw was the same. His clean shaven face was tanned. I raised my eyebrows at his mussed hair. It was light brown, the same as Vincenzo. His blue eyes crinkled at the corner, his smile so foreign on the face of my mate. 

   He enveloped my hand in his, "I saw you and the Roland boy. A maid informed me of your friendship."

   I shook my head, "You talk like an old man, Alpha Valentino. Dance with me."

   He smiled when I led him to the dance floor. "Vincenzo tells me of the child in your stomach, has he told you the name he has picked?"

   I shrugged, "Doesn't matter, it's mine. Have you found your mate, Valentino?"

   He laughed in amusement, "Not yet, but when I find her, I shall not let her go as Vincenzo has you."

   I smiled brightly when he spun me around in tune to the music. "She's a lucky girl, Alpha Valentino."

   He looked away, "I've been searching since I was sixteen."

   I stepped away, "Song's over, but I can still get your number." I said jokingly. 

   He smiled, "Of course, I shall be staying for the remainder of the week."

  I grinned and pecked him on the cheek. "Goodbye."

~

    I pushed the dress off of my body and ran my hand along the protruding skin of my stomach. One more month until this baby would be out. I jumped slightly when a figure stumbled into my room. I cocked my head at the golden eyes. "Vincenzo." I breathed.

   His messy hair was sticking up in all directions. His bloodshot golden eyes pinned me to my spot. He was intoxicated, definitely drunk. I swallowed when he stumbled to me. "You're pretty, but you hurt me." he whimpered. 

   I backed up and hit the base of the bed. He smirked, "Little wolf, why don't you have clothes on?" he slightly slurred his words. 

   I whimpered when he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. His warm breath fanned across my neck. "I still remember what you felt like under me, that one night." he moaned out in memory. "I remember your mouth around me. I remember you writhing and begging for my touch." His eyes were now thick in desire. "Begging for me."

   Without warning he thrust his fingers into my core. I moaned out and clawed at his arm. He tore my lace, white undergarments. "Moan for me, little wolf." he groaned, stretching my walls. 

   I whimpered and circled my hips against his fingers. I met his lips with my own. He relentlessly pushed his fingers in and out of my slick core. He pulled away and sucked on his fingers. "You're so needy." he purred.

   His eyes slightly fogged. "My wolf wants me to pound into you with my manhood." he lowered his head to my core and lightly licked it. "But you don't deserve that, not after everything you've done to me."

   I whimpered and gripped his back. "Please, Vince."

   He cocked his head, "Get on your knees."

    I felt my core pool again at his commanding tone. I obliged and pushed my pulsing body off the bed. I supported myself on my knees and gently took him into my mouth. I gagged around him and sucked, hollowing my cheeks. I ran my tongue along the tip and gripped what I couldn't fit. I pumped slightly and hummed against his manhood as he moaned out. "Fuck, little wolf. You look amazing down there, pleasuring your alpha." he groaned out.

    He spilled his seed into my mouth and stroked my hair gently as I swallowed. "You're such a good girl." he purred in satisfaction. 

   I whimpered and laid my head against his chest, eyes dropping. 

~

   I groggily stood up when Vincenzo pushed the blankets off his body. He rolled his eyes at me, "If Piper finds out she'll be heartbroken."

    I rested my head against the pillow. "Goodbye Vince. When you can love me while sober, I'll be there." I said softly, watching him run a hand through his hair. He walked out the room and shook his head.

A/N: Yay, chapter, slightly got over my writers block, thank to reading Vampire Diaries Imagines. There was this one about Klaus only loving her when he was drunk, yup. That happened. 

Question for everyone. Should I keep the gifs or stop adding them?

Been reading this amazing story, An Alpha's Dead Luna by retroxvintager. Very unique, if you're looking for a new werewolf story, I'd recommend this. Made my heart ache. Beautiful writing, took my breath away. 

As ALWAYS 

Vote

Comment

Share

The Alpha's Slut (#Wattys2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara