36~Confessions of An Alpha

Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memory. - Little Do You Know, Alex and Sierra

 Vince crumpled to the ground and put his head between his hands. "Fuck no." he cried out. "No, no, no."

   I slightly stepped towards the door. I couldn't move when his steely golden eyes gazed at me. "Don't you know what a mark is? We are bonded! Bonded for eternity. If we are away from each other for too long we will get depressed. Our emotions will heighten and the bond will force us together."

   I gripped the door, "The bond can't heighten emotions that were never there." I informed tightly.

   He growled at me, "What do you want me to say? That I want to be with you forever? Because I don't! I meant what I said before I made you leave. But this bond, it's making me crazy, Araceli!" He tugged at his hair. "This pull, I can already feel it. I want to hold you, and touch you, and make you mine. But I hate you." he whispered.

    I closed my eyes, "There is no going back, Vincenzo." 

~

   I hated this room. I hated the plain curtains, the elegant bedding. Most of all I hated the smell of him, his musk. His ocean breeze scent that wafted through the room, trapped, eternal. Memories that were not mine went through my head.

   Vincenzo walked into my room. He shattered the ornaments and ripped pillows. He cried out at empty space and whispered confessions. 

"I"m tired."

"My head hurts."

"I hate you."

"I'm sorry."

   I saw him walk in half-delirious with intoxication every night, collapsing onto my bed. Sometimes his eyes would be those of Noaz's. He would break things and scream. He would whisper of the women he had bed. The confessions of a guilty alpha.

   He slammed empty bottles into the wall, watching the green glass fly in every direction. Sometimes the glass imbedded itself into his tanned skin. He would watch the blood trickle down slowly. "Is this how you felt? When I left you? Left you so covered in your blood you painted the world red."

    He left the glass there until the skin closed around it. Only then did he yank it out and watch the blood flow further. 

   "Araceli, I-" 

The image was shattered. The memory of my mate was shielded by an iron wall. I felt the strength rip through me as I cried out. "Get out of my head." he snarled through the newly formed link.

   I shook with the power of his mental attack. I dove into his office and whimpered in relief when he stopped. "There will be no lover's confessions. No regrets of a drunk alpha. I can fight this pull, Araceli. Do not underestimate me."

   I swallowed and slumped against the wall. "Why put so much energy in hating me? You have slept with more women. Do not feign innocence."

   "That's the thing. I can hate you forever because you remind me of the promise I made to myself. The promise to stay pure. For my mate."

   "Stop it!" I shouted. "Stop acting like the victim. We both did wrong! But at this point I'm the one trying, I'm the one begging. And for what? So you can shove me down for my attempts? So you can whine like a little bitch? You don't need to forgive, you just need to grow up." I snarled. 

    The alpha's roar ripped through me and it didn't matter because I needed to speak to Tala.

A/N: Okay Fuckingg YASSS! Let's go! 15K, all thanks to you guys! <3

   Can we just discuss 5sos's Girls Talk Boys? I just love the song so much! Luke's solo is everything, he sounds like Zayn and Harry's singing child. The resemblance killed me. In love with it right now! Who's seeing GhostBusters?

   Also started watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager, I'm on episode 6! To be honest, Ben can go Fuuck himself. #TeamRamy5eva I hate Grace, I hate Ben, I hate Amy's friends, I hate Adrian, and I hate the loser blonde football playing piece of shiit. Don't remember his name. I adore Ben's friends, Amy, Ricky, and Ashley. That's about it.