43~Perversion

That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear. - Kol Bae Mikaelson, The Originals/The Vampire Diaries

     Evangeline slammed me against the wall with brutal strength, "Tell me what you know about Lunas and Apollo."

    I spat in her face, "What do you know about the immortal twins?" 

    She hissed and wiped her face angrily. She backhanded me, "I know everything about them." she shouted, red hair flying in every direction. I went nauseous at the sight of the color. Blood. "I was the first!"

   She backhanded my face, sending my body across the room. She sped in front of me, baring her fangs. She sunk her teeth in my neck, injecting her venom into my system. I cried out and sunk to the floor. I tried to regain my balance, stumbling into the queen. The queen gripped my throat, "Let's see if you have a hold on that bastard."

   I groaned at and felt my mind sink deeper into my consciousness. 

~

    A woman cried over the bodies of dozens of wolves. She clutched her chest, tugging at her black hair. Her bare feet were planted in the ground. An unearthly glow emanated from her body, as if she was the moon itself. Her silver eyes glanced from side to side, as if waiting for something to happen. A feminine gasp left her lips when the sound of cracking bones filled the forest. The dead wolves were shifting into humans. 

    A woman was first to emerge. She blinked at the woman, "Lunas." she murmured, her words slightly slurred with the lilt of a girl learning to speak. 

    Lunas stood up, her fierce silver eyes scanning the creations. "Canus." she answered back.

~

    A man with striking features pushed the concubine off his bed. He barked for the guards, pulling on pants. "Apollo," the busty woman pleaded, "Stay."

    He growled ferally, striking the woman. "Get out Evangeline," he roared. "Leave the room, whore."

    Her tear streaked face disappeared, along with her red hair. Apollo broke the neck of the first guard. "Find my twin, I can feel something. Something new." he said. His dark blonde hair was cut short, in the fashion of a warrior. His golden eyes snapped to the remaining guard. "Get my sister, now. Festinate." 

    He smirked to himself, revealing a deep dimple on his left cheek. His face morphed into pure rage, as if realizing something. "That little wench, plotting against me." he shouted, eyes glowing. The room exploded in flames, leaving only Apollo. 

~

    Apollo stroked the woman on his lap. "Be a good girl." he purred. "I have a big temper, and you wouldn't want to anger me, right?"

    She nodded quickly. "I'll tell you anything." she said, resting her head on his chest. 

    He leaned into her when she stroked his hair. "What are you?" he demanded.

    "A Canus." she breathed. "Lunas created us, a species revived from the dead wolves hunters killed."

    He ran his lips over her body, "Good, that wasn't so hard, you just have to listen."

   She hummed and fiddled with his large, tanned hand. "Lunas is working with Dominic, the Alpha of the Canus. They want to expand our species, to protect the humans, and to serve the gods." She looked up at him seductively, "Don't I get a reward, Apollo?"

    He smirked, pushing the naive Canus onto his luxurious bed, "Of course, my wolf."

   She laughed, "I've heard stories, Apollo. Of the god who lives among mortals, granting them blessing and pleasure."

    Apollo cocked his head to the side, removing his shirt, "I assure you, it's true."

~

I breathed in deeply, inhaling the air as the queen choked me again, sending me back under. "That's barely any of the story, you have to get it all." she grinned, sending me under again.

~

    The woman threw her arms around Apollo, sobbing. "I'm with child." she sobbed.

    He smiled, "I know, I know."

~

   The newborn cried out when it entered the world. Lunas burst into the room, screaming at an annoyed Apollo. "You sick son of a bitch!" she shouted, tears running down her porcelain face. "You manipulated a girl for revenge."

    He stood up roughly, "She was more than willing." he gestured to the sickly Canus, holding a baby boy in her arms. 

    "She can't survive birthing the child of a god!"

    He laughed, shoving his hand in the Canus' chest. "I know." he ripped her heart out, tossing it onto the floor. He grabbed a knife off the table and slit his palm, spilling the golden blood into the infant's mouth. He grinned to his horrified twin. 

   The child shifted into a large wolf and then shifted back in the form of a young adult. "A perversion of the Canus." she whispered.

    "No, sister. A werewolf." 

~

    The queen tossed me to a guard, "I'm afraid that's all the memories she can take for now. We'll try again later."

    My head lolled against the guard as he carried me to a cell, dropping me onto the cold ground.

    A/N: VOTE! THANK YOU FOR 34K!!!!!!!! VOTE! COMMENT! VOTE! 

    I'm kind of in love with Apollo, even though he's like the devil of the supernatural world. SMH. But seriously, please vote! I love the support and you guys really are amazing! I'd like to know you guys are there! Don't be a ghost, V O T E