2: Love and War (New Chapter)

Song by t.A.T.u.  Nas Ne Dogonyat 

*Please point out any mistakes you might find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I've missed. :0) 

2

Love and War

Kariss slinks quietly down the hallway, making sure to avoid the worn spots that are sure to give her away. Her feet barely make a sound over the wooden floor. Her foot lands on a loose board and she freezes at the alarming sound.

"I heard that." Cho's voice filters out from the kitchen and Kariss's shoulders slump in defeat.

Damn, you'd think I'd remember that stupid spot. Kariss strolls down the rest of the hallway toward the kitchen and discovers Cho's back is to her. She makes a swift move to wrap her arms around the other girl but her friend is a little too quick for her liking.

Cho's hand grabs Kariss's arm in a tight grip, pulls it up and twists it roughly behind her back, pinning her arm against it. It only takes a small amount of pressure to make Kariss yield. She falls against the smooth counter top, winching in pain.

"Gotta be faster than that." Cho's breath is warm against Kariss's neck.

A moment later her lips brush against Kariss's heated skin and that familiar warmth starts to grow again, making her muscles clench as Cho presses her hips against her backside.

You never play fair. Kariss wiggles beneath her but Cho leans in, trapping her against the counter.

"Who said love and war is fair?" Cho grinds against Kariss's before adding, "Now come eat. We have a lot to discuss. Tatum will be here soon and I want to get you in the shower before hand." She nips at the back of Kariss's shoulder before releasing her arm and smacking her ass. Then walks away like nothing ever happened.

Kariss rubs her stinging backside and her lips part to reveal two rows of sharp white teeth. Instinctively, she covers her mouth with her hand and shies away from Cho, a little more than embarrassed.

Cho's face hardens as a frown settles between her dark eyebrows, "You don't have to do that around me Kariss."

I'm still not used to not having to hide it. Kariss lowers her hand and glances to the floor.

"This is going to sound corny as hell but it's true. You're uniqueness is what makes you beautiful." Cho cups Kariss's cheek, runs her thumb over her plump bottom lip and smiles before continuing, "What would you tell me if I said I hated my slanted eyes or my pointed chin?"

I'd tell you to shut up. Kariss plants the thought into Cho's mind without a second thought.

"So take your advice and shut up because there isn't another soul on this island that resembles you or your ability. You're a mother fucking unicorn." Cho's laugh filled the room. "Hell, you want to know how many Asian's I'm up against here? Too damn many." She holds her necklace up and under the dim kitchen light Kariss can make out the words imprinted on the metal tag.

Name: Mori, Cho

Nationality: American

Number: CM58200

AR: Seismic Waves

Kariss never needs to look at her own to know what's there. The words appear, reminding her of who she is.

Name: Malone, Kariss

Nationality: Unknown

Number: KM00100

AR: Mute/Telepathy

I'm more of a pink narwhal actually. Kariss jokes and kisses the pad of Cho's thumb. Then their lips merge into a lingering touch.

"I love you. Shark teeth and all, okay?" Cho whispers against her mouth and Kariss nods, "You're stronger than you think. I don't want you to ever forget that."

Kariss pulls Cho closer, wrapping a slim arm around her neck as she returns the kiss. Their tongues clash in a frenzied passion. They're moving, stumbling backward across the floor until the backs of Cho's thighs hit the small dinning table and they tumble back.

Cho squeals in surprise, leaning back. She pulls Kariss down with her. Kariss's hand lands on top of a plate of scrambled eggs and she brushes it aside without a second thought. It teeters on the edge of the table and falls to the floor, shattering near their feet.

"Hey-" Cho says in protest but her words are cut off by Kariss's eager lips and roaming hands.

I'm hungry for something else. Kariss plants the thought in Cho's mind as her hand slips beneath the waste band of Cho's shorts. Here pussy, pussy, pussy.

Cho moans against Kariss's mouth and the food if forgotten. Kariss's moving hand and fingers take over. They clumsily undress, sheading their clothes to the floor and get lost in each other's body. 

Words: 829

As always, any and all feedback is welcome and highly appreciated, so thank you so so much for all of it! Also, don't forget to follow me, add the book to your shelve so you can keep up to date and show the book some love by giving it a vote. See you in the next chapter. :0)