Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Quinn's POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went back to our rooms. Rachael and I went into our room, and Rachael grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top, and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes I heard the shower. I grabbed my phone and cut it on. I saw that I had a text from Maddox and Nixon. It was a group chat. "Thanks for your plan." It said. "Not a problem. :)" I sent back. I put my phone back down and grabbed some clothes and soon after that I heard the water cut off. Rachael came out in a white tank top and black shorts, drying her hair with her towel. I grabbed a t-shirt and pajama bottoms and went into the bathroom. I started the water and took a quick shower. I got out, dried off and dressed. I went back into the bedroom to see Rachael texting furiously. "Hey, Rache, who are you texting?" "I'm texting my mom." "What's wrong?" "Apparently it's her weekend to get me and I was home." "Oh. Okay," I said while grabbing her phone sitting it on the table. "This is supposed to be a relaxing and fun vacation, no family drama." I told her and she nodded at me. I climbed into the other side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I turned and looked at her to see that she was still wearing the necklace that I got. "Are you planning on taking that off?" I said, pointing at her necklace. She looked down at it and smiling and said, "Right before I go to bed." She looked up at me still smiling and said, "Thank you for that, by the way. It was amazing." I smiled and said, "Anything for you, beautiful." She smiled even bigger at me while blushing. I smiled back at her before kissing her forehead. She leaned into me and said, "How about we watch a movie?" Sure. What movie?" "The Conjuring?" I felt a cold chill go down my spine as soon as she said that. But, I didn't want to make her upset so I said, "Sure, whatever you want." The entire time I kept getting jump scared, and every time Rachael would laugh at me. After two and a half hours of freaking out the movie ended and Racheal said, "You were jumpy that entire movie. Were you scared?" I gestured to a little with my fingers and she laughed. She hugged me and said, "There's no such thing as ghosts." I hugged her back and said, "It's not the spirits I have a problem with. I hate jumps scares though." She laughed and said, "No more movies for the night, "Let's just talk for a little while." I nodded at her and said, "In that case, what do you want to talk about?" "When did you plan you plan that date from earlier?" "Nixon, Maddox and I talked about it before we left and Maddox and I arranged it once we got home." She nodded and hugged me, "Well it was beautiful." I gave her a wide smile before saying, "Not as beautiful as you." She laughed before saying, "Hold on I gotta go check the kitchen." I gave her a quizzical look before asking, "Why?" She chuckled and said, "Cuz I think you stole the cheese out of the fridge." I instantly started laughing with her as soon as she said it. We sat there laughing for what felt like forever. We finally calmed down and I said, "Well thanks for that remark after I gave you that wonderful compliment." She laughed and said, "Well thank you for the compliment, but you had that remark coming when you made that cheesey comment." I laughed and said, "Well that probably is true." We calmed down and decided to go to bed. We laid down, cuddling into each other and fell asleep.