Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vel POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled back up into my yard. He got out, walked around and opened my door, and helped me out. I closed the door and leaned against the car. "Tonight was wonderful." I told him. "I couldn't agree more." He stated. I walked to the back of the car and opened the door. I grabbed my bags before asking Mads, "Do you want to come in?" 

"Sure." He said with a smile on his face before grabbing all the bags in one hand, then with the other one took mine. We walked up to the front door and I unlocked it letting us both inside. I dragged him up the stairs and we sat the bags down in my room. Once he sat the bags down, he turned around and grabbed my waist. He pulls me closer and tilts my head up with him fingers. He leaned closer and kissed me. I automatically kissed back. 

We kissed passionately for a few minutes before it started to get heated. I started to push him back towards my bed. I pushed him down into a sitting position, before straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed hand fulls of his hair and gently pulled. His grip on my hips tightened as he groaned. This continued for about ten more minutes before I placed my hands on the rim of his shirt. Which he instantly came back to reality and grabbed my wrists stopping me. 

He shook his head vigorously. I got of his lap sitting beside him. He looked pretty shaken up. I turned to look at him. I put my hand on his cheek and turned him to look at me. "Hey, what's wrong?" He looked at me so scared like he was about to cry in fear. 

"It's a long story..." He said trailing of and looking away from me. I turned his face back to me and said, "If you feel comfortable telling me then I'm all ears." He nodded and began the story. "I'm Quinn's step-brother. But, I'm not blood related to his step-dad either. He adopted me once I was saved from my abusive foster family..." I sat quietly so he could form his thoughts. "My old foster mother would beat me and cut me. And my old foster dad used to sell me off to his drinking buddies for whatever they wanted to use me for. Some just used me for waitering and others used me as a sex slave..." I sat in silence that was caused by shock. "And when you tried to take off my shirt it brought back memories and it terrified me. I'm sorry that I'm so broken...." He said, finishing his story. I moved his face to look at me. 

I looked at him and said, "there's no need to apologize. We can go at the pace you can handle." I cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead. "Do you want to stay here and watch movies?" I asked him. "I'd love too. Let me text Quinn to tell him to tell our parents I won't be home." "Okay." He texted Quinn and I told him that I was gonna go and get changed into comfy clothes and he could look for a movie. He nodded and I walked over to my dresser and got out my PTV shirt and a pair of black and silver shorts. I walked into my connected bathroom to change. 

I came back to see that Mads had gotten a movie. "What movie you get, Mads?" I asked. He looked up and smiled at the nickname and said, "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters." "I love that movie!" I squealed and ran over, grabbed and ran over to my DVD player to put it in. I put it in and scurried back over to my bed a laid down under the blankets. Then, I realized that Mads doesn't have any clothes. I walked down the hall to what is now a spare room. 

I came back with a black shirt and some basketball shorts. I tapped on his shoulder and handed him the clothes and said, "You can go into the bathroom change if you want?" "Okay. Thanks." He said. I smile and nod at him before he smiles and gets up to go to my bathroom. I get in my bed and lay down. A few minutes later the door to my bathroom opens and Mads walks out. I open my arms to him, gesturing for him to come to me. He got into the bed and laid down and kissed my cheek. 

I rolled so I was now laying on his chest with my around him. He stiffens a little, then relaxes wrapping his arm around my shoulders. We played the movie and watched it all the way through. We ended up not watching anymore movies and just talked. Then, he asked, "Who's clothes are these?" I saddened a little bit before saying, "My mom passed down her necromancy magic to me and my older brother. But once a necromancer turns 17 they have to keep there blockade jewelry on at all times or get swallowed up by the darkness. My brother always wore a necklace. But was always bullied. The day he turned 17 he went to school and the bullies broke the chain of his necklace. And, he was swallowed by the darkness. Those were some of the clothes he had when it happened. And if he was still him I know he wouldn't mind." He nodded at me after my story and hugged me and apologized to me for me having to go through that. 

I shook my head and said, "I think we should go to bed." "I can't promise that I'll be able to go to sleep but I'll try." I moved so I was laying on my back a moved my hands in a 'come here' gesture. I got him to lay on the top of my chest and started to hum gently. 30 minutes later I heard his breathe slow, and knew that he was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~AN~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating yesterday. But I'm updating twice today to make up for it. I hope yall like the chapter and the story so far. I promised it'll pick up soon.