Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Mads)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of sleep Velicitee woke me up to get ready for the trip. I showered and put on a pair of jeans and a Starset band tee. I straighten my hair, even though I know I'm probably gonna go back to sleep on the plane. I got out the bathroom so Velicitee could get ready. She is really tired after her meltdown from last night. I might stay up and talk to her about it on the plane instead of sleeping. I thought. I nodded to myself deciding that's what I was going to do. I'm going to go and talk to her now. I decided mentally. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked, "Hey, Vel, are you okay? Can I come in?" "Yeah. Come on." I walked in and saw her straightening her hair. I walked up behind her as she finished the strip of hair she was working on. I took the flat iron out of her hand and started straightening it for her. "Are you okay, Vel?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired out after last night." "Okay. I was a little worried about you." Velicitee smiles at me before saying, "I'm okay. Let's go." I nodded finishing up her hair and cutting off her flat iron. We walk down stairs with our luggage and waited in the living room. Then Rachael and Quinn came walking down the stairs. "Good morning you two." Velicitee said, with a smile on her face. "Good morning," they said in unison. After a few minutes of them talking to each other, that I honestly wasn't even paying attention too Gray, Nixon, and Velicitee's dad came down the stairs. "Are we ready?" Velicitee's dad asked. Everyone nodded and we started to pack into the limousine sent for us. I sat next to Velicitee on one side, Rachael and Quinn across from us, and Gray and Nixon at the very back. Velicitee's dad was up front with the limo driver. I didn't really say anything for most of the ride I mosly just watching Velicitee and smiled. Then, I remembered last night. My eyes instantly wondered to her hips. I studied them for a few minutes before I heard Rachael say, "Hey Maddox, looking quite low on Velicitee there. Is there something you want?" I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I felt something touch my hand and I looked down to see someone's hand on mine. I followed up to see Velicitee staring at me. "Are you okay," she leaned over and whispered in my ear. I nodded at her and smiled. She smiled back at me. We arrived at the airport, put out luggage on the belt and got on the plane after loads of security checks. When we got on the plane I instantly fell asleep. I was woken up by Velicitee saying it was time to get off the plane. We got off the plane, got our luggage and went to see that we had someone waiting to drive us to our hotel, which looked more like a group of condos instead of a hotel. When walked into the main building, got our keys, and then went to our condo and unpacked. We stood in a wide living room with a little kitchenette in the side of the room. With four rooms going off of the living room. There was a room with two queen beds, and the other three have king sized beds. We all sat in the living room deciding who was getting what room. After a little while we decided that Velicitee and I were getting the one with the two beds, Quinn and Rachael are getting the one beside ours, Gray and Nixon across from us and Velicitee's dad across from Quinn. We went and unpacked. We got a knock on the door 20 minutes later, Rachael walked in and said, "Get changed into something nice, We're going out." "Hey Rache can I borrow something, all I brought was shorts." Velicitee said. Rachael nodded at her. Velicitee and Rachael left the room. I took a shower this morning, so I'm not gonna rewash my hair but I will go to wask my body real quick. I walked into the bathroom, cut on the shower and washed myself off quickly. Velicitee came back in when I was changing. She blushed and walked into the shower. After about five minutes she walked out in a navy blue, knee high, casual dress. It had mesh that wrapped around her neck tightly to hold it up. She came and put on black flats, fixed her make up and brought me a necklace asking me to put it on her. We finished getting ready to see Gray, Nixon, Rachael, and Quinn in the living room waiting. "Hey Maddox, can I talk to you in the room for a minute please?" Quinn asked. I nodded giving him a quizzical look. We go into his room and hands me a necklace,it had a black stone with an moon and star on it. Then, he showed me one with only a moon on it, with a purple gem. Then, he called Nixon in the room and handed him one with a blue gem with a star. "Alright I'm going to say that we have something to show the girls and then we're gonna put on the necklaces." Quinn said, Nixon and I nodded. We all hid the necklaces and went back out to see the girls. They asked what we talked about and we told them that it was a surprise. They nodded. Quinn took us to a park by the condo. "Alright girls, before we get to where we're going we have something else to show you first, so close your eyes." Quinn said. They closed their eyes and Quinn nodded at Nixon and I. We put on the necklaces, and Nixon said, "Now keep your eyes closed,"  and we saw an area decorated with fairy lights and a screen and projector with a pallet on the ground. We lead the girls over there for dinner. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." Quinn said. Their eyes opened and widened them all jumping up hugging us, Then Rachael kissed Quinn. We all smiled and ate dinner, spaghetti. After that we all laid down and put in Charlie St Cloud. We watched it and comforted the girls. And then we all went home and hung out there, eventually going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The necklaces: https://www.etsy.com/listing/233293227/crystal-quartz-charm-necklaces-jewellery?ref=hp_rf 

Velicitee's borrowed dress: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/110408628343821863/