Chapter Eleven

After Connor and I finish dancing we decide to go outside. There are about twenty people in the pool and Connor has decided it would take too long to go get his trunks. Now he's swimming shirtless in his boxers. I told him that I'd go run and put on my swimsuit and meet him down at the pool.

I head into my room and pull out a paisley halter bikini top and matching bottoms. When I'm dressed I lay my dress out on my bed along with my heels. My window faces the back yard and I look out to see Connor messing around with the guys. Trish and Lily are already in bikinis and Trish is flirting with guys. I head out of my room and jog down the stairs.

I walk over to Lily who is sipping on a cup. "Hey Lily. What's up?" I sit down bedside her and smile.

"Oh, just hoping I don't embarrass the hell out of myself." She lets out a giggle and a hiccup.

I take the cup from her hand. "How many of these have you had?" I look in the cup and it's almost empty.

"Um, five?" I raise an eyebrow at her. "Maybe six. I'm not sure." She reaches for the cup but I put it out of her reach.

"I'm cutting you off. You are drunk." She rolls her eyes but almost falls over. "My point exactly. No more. I'll go get you a water." I stand up and walk into the kitchen. I dump the contents of the cup down the sink then fill it with water. When I get back to her I give her the cup. "Here. Bring your blood alcohol level back down to a normal level." She nods and takes the cup.

Once I stand back up I hear Trish calling me. "Sophie!" I look over and see her waving me over. "Hey, why aren't you with Connor?" She looks at him swimming in the pool then back at me. "Is everything okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I had to go get dressed then I saw Lily drunk off of her ass." She looks around me to see a giggling Lily.

"She's only had three. I don't understand how she can be such a light weight. She's a werewolf. It takes a lot to get us drunk." I nod and look over at her.

"She said she'd had five or six. Just keep an eye on her please, I really don't feel like having one of my best friends throw up." I turn back to Trish. "Or pregnant." I look at all the boys around her and she laughs.

"I'm saving myself for my mate. Eye candy isn't bad though." She laughs and the guys don't even move.

I try to cover my laughs as I scold her. "They look like they have more in mind than you do." She glances at them and shrugs. "Just be careful." She nods and I give her a hug before heading to the pool. I cross my arms and smile as Connor dunks a boy under water. I guess he felt me looking because his eyes meet mine and he smiles. "Hey, looks like you're having fun." I say with a smile.

Connor swims to the side of the pool and looks up at me. "And it looks like you're not." He pulls himself out of the water and gives me a devious look. Just before I back up his arms go underneath me. "Let's change that, shall we?" My hands have a death grip on him, but he doesn't care. Connor jumps in with me in his arms and as I squeal he laughs. In a split second we are under water. I immediately swim to the surface. Connor pops up beside me and I splash him in the face.

"That was so uncool. I was going to get in Connor." I splash him again and he laughs.

"You loved it. Don't even say you didn't." I glare at him, trying to cover up the smile that wants to break through. "Oh come on Sophie. You can dunk me if you want."

I look at his shoulders and the top of his head. "Alright." I don't move to do it though. "I'll get you when you're least expecting it." He flashes a pearly smile and dives underwater. I watch him swim underneath me, then come up right underneath me. I let out a very girly squeal as he pulls my legs over his shoulders. "Connor!" I yell out at him but he doesn't care.