"Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past!"

>>>

Harry and Robyn were in the Gryffindor Common Room, catching up on homework, when suddenly there was a light tapping on the window.

Harry and Robyn looked up from their parchment.

An owl was perched on the windowsill, a pristine white letter attached to its claw.

Robyn got up and opened the window. The owl flew in and dropped the letter on Harry's leg. He opened it.

Robyn walked over to Harry and read with him, her chin rested on his shoulder.

Harry,
I can't say everything I would like to in a letter, it is too risky in case the owl is intercepted - we need to talk, face to face. Can you ensure that you are alone by the fire in the Gryffindor Tower at one o'clock in the morning on Saturday?
I know better then anyone that you can look after yourself, and while you're around Dumbledore and Moody I don't think anyone will be able to hurt you. However, someone seems to be having a good try. Entering you in that Tournament would have been very risky, especially right under Dumbledore's nose.
Be on the watch, Harry. I still want to hear about anything unusual.
Sirius

P.S ....

Harry hissed in pain as the owl nibbled on his finger.

The bird bites...

Robyn giggled.

"I wonder what's he wants to talk to you about?"

Harry shrugged. "I dunno. But it must be important."

Curiosity bubbled inside Robyn.

"Mind if I join?" Robyn asked, looking back at the letter.

"Sure, but be sure not to wake anyone."

>>>

Saturday rolled around in a blur and soon Harry and Robyn were in the Common Room, waiting on Sirius. Everyone else was asleep.

Harry picked up a newspaper, the headlines reading; The Champions Are Selected, in big bold, black lettering.

Harry's eye's trailed over the article Rita had wrote.

Harry Potter aged 12, suspect entrant in the Tri-Wizard tournament. His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his...

Robyn watched Harry crumble up the paper and throw it into the fire, angrily.

"Don't listen to it, Harry. Rita is horrid, that is why I never believe a bloody word she says." Robyn said, trying to reassure Harry as she had already read the article earlier that morning.

Suddenly, the fire sparked up slightly and Sirius' face appeared in the flickering heat of the flames.

Harry and Robyn jumped from the couch and knelt down in front of the fire. Robyn gave Sirius a small wave, hoping she wasn't intruding in on anything.

"Sirius?! How..." Harry asked in awe.

"I don't have much time Harry so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet Of Fire?" Sirius asked in a whisper.

"No!" Harry exclaimed just as Robyn said; "Of course he didn't!"

"Shh... I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room?"

When Sirius said this, Robyn gasped and Harry's eye's flickered her way for a brief second. They looked guilty.

"I dunno." Harry answered, turning back to Sirius.

"You didn't hear a name?"

"No. Umm.. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important." Harry said, straining his mind to remember.

"What was that?" Sirius pressed on. Robyn sat listening to every word.

"He wanted... me. I dunno why, but he was gonna use this man to get to me. I mean it was only a dream right?"

Uncertainty took over Sirius' face and Robyn gasped again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Robyn found herself asking.

Harry shrugged, the look of guiltiness filling his green eyes again. "You worry too much."

"Yes. It's just a dream. Look Harry, the Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that Goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe any more." Sirius said, having not heard the small discussion going on between Harry and Robyn. Harry turned back to the fire.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff, he was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch, heart of stone, sent his OWN son to Azkaban."

Silence filled the Common Room for a minute.

"Do you think one of them put my name in the Goblet?" Harry asked after a while.

"I haven't a clue who put your name in that Goblet Harry but whoever did it is no friend to you. People die in this tournament." Sirius said, a look of concern and confusion on his ageing face.

Harry sighed, feeling like there was a ton of bricks weighing on his shoulders.

"I'm not ready for this Sirius." Harry admitted and Robyn was quick to grab on to his hand, offering him a small amount of reassurance.

"You don't have a choice." Sirius said sadly.

Suddenly, Harry heard footsteps.

"Someone's coming!" Harry hissed, not wanting Sirius to get caught.

"Keep your friends close Harry." Sirius said before Harry and Robyn wheeled around to find Ron standing in the room, watching the two

"Who you talking to?" Ron asked, as he distinctively heard a grown man's voice.

"Who says I was talking to anyone." Harry replied coolly. Robyn looked between them.

"I heard voices." Ron said, looking at Harry and Robyn suspiciously.

Robyn arched an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, me and Harry were talking."

"No. I heard a man's voice. A grown man's voice." Ron pushed, clearly quite frustrated.

"Maybe you're imagining things, wouldn't be the first time." Harry said coldly.

Ron glared. "You're probably just practicing for your next interview I expect."

Ron left.

Harry turned back to the fire but Sirius was gone.

Robyn put a hand on Harry's shoulder. "He'll come around. You just gotta give it time." Robyn said softly.

Harry sighed. "Yeah, I hope so."

(Sorry its taking me so long to update. I hope you are all still enjoying this. It's still a bit slow at the moment but will soon get better. Anyway, thank you for all the support, means alot. Love you all, bye)