Chapter 1

//edited//

-Meeting-

       It was a peaceful day in your small village. You were just relaxing in an over sized shirt and some undies, just chilling on your couch after cleaning the entire house.  You start closing your eyes, letting yourself get comfy, when a loud obnoxious banging came from your door.
       Groaning because your sweet break was over, you lazily went and opened the door. There stood a young boy. He looked about 10 years old.

"Are you lost little boy?" You ask.

       He looks at you slightly offended but smiles and walks in your house. How dare he! You grabbed his wrist.

"What do you think your doing!?" You say, anger and shock laced in your tone.

       "Well what does it look like I'm doing?" He says happily.

       You were about to give a sassy remark but he quickly shut you up by giving your boob a nice.. big.. squeeze. Your mouth gaped open repeatedly when finally your senses came back to you and you gave him a big smack on the face. Blushing in frustration you yank his hand- which is slightly shaking in delight, roughly off of your boob.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" You yell at him.

       He looks at you, confusion evident in his features. In the awkward silence you- for some unknown stupid reason, start to feel kinda bad for yelling. Kinda, but not enough. He suddenly  makes an adorable puppy dog face and that's when you crack.

"Ughh fine." You say, giving in and hugging him. "Look.. you can stay-"
you start and he suddenly grabs your behind. You let out a yelp and push him off.

"But no more of that!" You say sternly.

"Fine... but I can't  promise you.;)" Trudging up the stairs while mumbling curse words at the bastard, you stop at your closet and get some blankets and pillows and you also change into less revealing clothes. If you are going to have a perverted idiot over then unfortunately you can't be comfortable.

You bring the stuff downstairs and set it on the couch, about to say something to get his attention but don't know his name.

"Uhh... hey what's your name?" You say awkwardly.

"My name's Meliodas." He says.

"Oh, My name is Y/N." You say coolly. You suddenly remember hearing people say that name before.. and not in any good conversations.

      "Hey... aren't you from the seven deadly sins?" You say tensely slowly backing up. He hesitantly nods but quickly responds.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you because the stories aren't true. I-if you want I can tell you the real story." He says hastily.  You nod slowly still feeling uneasy.

       "It was all a misunderstanding. We were walking through the castle and noticed the grand master's room was open so we went in and then guards came and told us to put our hands up, that's when we noticed the masters corpse on the ground. Then everyone blamed us for 'murdering the grand master'." He says in a rush trying to get you to be comfortable.

       You were still hesitant.

"How do I know your not lying?" you asked calmly.

"Here, pinky promise." he held out his pinky and you slowly walked up to him. What's the worse that could happen.. right? Not thinking  you gave him your pinky. And that is where it all began.

//A/N : I'm rewriting the story and editing it so if you're an old reader make sure to re read it again ;) I'll finally add that lemon you guys have been asking for :)//

Did you like it?:-) Hope you did. BTW sorry if the character is OOC. Bye~