Epilogue

It's been years since that incident. What can I tell ya, Stephon and Stephon's wife Stephanie were not happy. Meliodas had to clean their house every week. Angelina's marriage was successful and so were the other kids. Sebastian is just ten but he is a lady killer.

When you go to pick him up he always has girls around him. He is also a pervert. Just like his father. Every now and then you get a phone call saying the he can't keep his hands to himself. Dilan is traveling around the world.

Surprisingly that was his dream job, to travel the world. Melissa was now 15. Even though she has young age, she owns a famous restaurant and makes a great living. She has a great passion for cooking and makes a lot.

Angelina is living the life of a mother. She now has 2 kids of her own. We also learned that Levi has OCD and can't leave anything messy. Total opposite of Angelina who is a bit messy. But opposites attract.

The rest of the sins retired since there wasn't anything to do, but you occasionally meet and go party. Each of the having good lives. They are happy as well just like all of you guys who seem to be enjoying the peaceful times without monsters and holy knights.

Now it comes to you. Your life has been calm and careless. No war or anything else happened after the other war. Sometimes there are those rare times were a monster attacks, but as long as you are together nothing can stop you.

The End