Cloud ball fight

You take a handful of clouds while Meliodas isn't looking. "Meliodas." You call his name and as soon as he turns around he gets hit in the face. That was probably a death wish because he start chasing you. "H-hey, lets just pretend I never did that and let's calm down and use our words. Hehe." You recommend still running away from him. Unfortunately he is faster than you.

He tackles you down and takes a cloud ball as big ands your face and aims it at you. Luckily you squirm out from under him and you see him look so angry. You weren't paying attention to what was in front of you so when you looked ahead you saw someone's chest before you fell back from the impact. You quickly stand looking for another way to run until Ban grabs your arms. "What, no let me go!" You say trying to get away.

He just shrugs still holding on to you like medal bars. You see Meliodas a few feet away. Suddenly he throws the cloud at full speed aiming at your head. You ducked your head and it hit Ban in the chest. Ban got angry and threw one at Meliodas and that progressed to everyone at war with the cloud balls.

Guys this chapter was literary 214 words. What is wrong with my life? (If I had one) lol

Bye ~