War pt2

"This is war."

----

You then lunged yourself at a slimy green one with one eye. You then attacked it with your sword. You sliced it's slimy arm off but when you looked back it regenerated. You were in mild shock but then you sliced his head this time but it regenerated.

In the distance you see Ban fighting a giant, Diane fighting a blob creature, King flying away from a spider like creature with red eyes, and then there was Meliodas... he was currently slammed onto a tree. 

You heard bones crack and a single tear fell out of his eye. He roughly landed on the ground but didn't get up. "MELIODAS!!" You yelled as tears welled up in your eyes. He didn't move. You see the same monster go up to him about to step on him.

You ran over at a rapid speed, your eyes glowing red and your hair flaming...literally, then stood in front of Meliodas with a red sword in front of you. "Y/N SIN OF FIRE!!!" You yelled as the beast steeped on you but failing as his foot got disintegrated along with his body.

The sins all looked your way and then you noticed that this sword isn't yours. You got nervous but then it disappeared. "y/n, was that the sword you were talking about." Diane said. "Y-yes." Then another giant came but you were too nervous and didn't want to risk your life in summoning the sword.

You kneel next to Meliodas and quietly sob.  Everyone was slowly getting exhausted and we haven't made any progress. Then your mark started to glow and your arm started shacking. You heled back your arm. Someone is trying to get into your cloud mansion.

You were too exhausted to hold on. "I'm sorry Angelina." You whisper before your limbs become numb. Suddenly the sky lights up the same red as your hair was and what you saw next was just crazy.

Angelina riding on a smaller version of Stephon with the same sword you had. Her blonde hair was flaming and her eyes were glowing red. "MAMA, PAPA!!" She yelled and swung the sword. The monsters all disintegrated (except Ban) and turned to ash. You all looked at her shocked.

She then flew down slowly to you and walked up to Meliodas and you. You were still on the ground next to Meliodas slowly loosing feeling in your entire body. "Mama...papa?" she said slowly. A single tear fell out.

You saw her face turn into a sad pout before your eyes closed. She started shaking you guys and your world fell into darkness.

Meliodas's POV brought to you by the perv himself

I was slammed into a tree by a beast and my world went black. What's..... happening. Then I hear my name being called and a warm sensation surrounding me. Whoever called me sounds familiar. I wonder why it sounds so familiar.

Oh wait, that's my wife. Why does she sound so desperate. I'm trying to sleep woman. Then I feel a soft weight on my chest and some dampness on my shirt. I want to touch it but I can't move. What's happening to me. My thoughts are interrupted by a bright light.

I walk up to the light and when I touch it my eyes snap open. I let my eyes adjust to my surroundings and I see Angelina crying while touching my chest. I then see everyone surrounding use and Y/N on my chest with her eyes closed and tears streaming down her face.

I start stroking her hair softly, but her eyes won't open.

Y/N POV

Darkness. That's all I see. I walk around looking for practically nothing until I see a familiar face. My dad. I walk back hoping to not be noticed but when I turn around he grabs me in a hug. "LET GO OF ME! YOU SOLD ME TO NO GOOD PEOPLE!!" I yell trying to get out of his grip, but he doesn't budge.

"No." He simply says. As I realize that he isn't going to let go I stop struggling. I then cry on his chest. "Why did you do it. Those filthy people." I sob. "Hey. Look... we didn't sell you. Those filthy people lied. Would you believe your own father or some random strangers that tried to ruin your life?" He asked.

I was hesitant but decided to follow my heart. I hugged my father and silently sobbed. "Listen I don't have much time but protect your husband and my granddaughter. Also tell that boy that I said if he makes you cry I will haunt his sorry ass until he dies." He says as he held up his hand.

It started glowing. "Hey kiddo, I love you." He says. "High five- oh and next time use protection will ya." He says. I blush and give him a high five... My eyes shoot open and I see Angelina and everyone else surrounding me.

Angelina had her hand on my chest while Meliodas was holding my breast checking for a pulse. It surprised them when I opened my eyes. Stephon growled happily and Angelina jumped into my arms. "Mama!!" She yelled hugging me like her life depended on it.

Meliodas hugged me to and then everyone else joined the hug. Even Ban joined in. After the hug I got up slowly while hanging on to Meliodas. Meliodas and I shared a passionate kiss. I then burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at me confused. After I stopped I looked at Meliodas. "Hey Meliodas. My dad said that if you ever make me cry he will haunt your sorry ass." You say. He paled for a second and sweat dropped.

I then leaned into his ear. "You know... You're going to have to deal with it because I want to make my family bigger." You smirk. He pales as you walk away with Angelina giving an innocent smile. Everyone was confused but decided not to ask.

Sorry for not updating but I will make more chapters today. I won't say bye because I am working on publishing more today.