Marriage & Birthday Surprise

You woke up  and remembered what day it was. It is your birthday. Meliodas wasn't in the bed next to you. Now that you think about it you didn't hear any of the morning noises you usually hear. 

You went to Elizabeth's room and she wasn't their than you checked the other ones and they weren't their. You walked down the stairs and suddenly someone covered your eyes. You were about to scream out of reflex before they spoke first.

"It's me Ban you idiot." He said annoyed. You guys started talking as he led you to an unknown place. You realized he was still covering your eyes and you got curious. "Hey Ban? Why are you covering my eyes?" You asked like the curious George you are.

"It's a surprise." He answered.  You grinned thinking they remembered your birthday. He then stopped and quickly removed his hands but only to put a blindfold on. You didn't see anything because of his speed but oh well its a surprise.

Then something picked you up. "Don't move." It said. You recognized the voice to be Diane's. Then you felt a chill on your body. After that heavy fabric was placed on you and some type of shoes. They felt like glass.

You were then place down and the blindfold was then taken off of you and you saw a big door. Then you realize you weren't wearing your clothes but instead a beautiful gown.

 Then you realize you weren't wearing your clothes but instead a beautiful gown

You raised the gown a little to see beautiful glass heels placed on your feet.

Suddenly Elizabeth came scrambling towards you with a makeup kit and hair supplies

Suddenly Elizabeth came scrambling towards you with a makeup kit and hair supplies. She put some light makeup on you and fixed your hair into an up do. Then you see King floating over with Hawk in one arm while rose pedals in the other.

They were both in suit and ties. How cute. Then before she left Elizabeth whispered. "Good luck." Then she gave you a pat on the back and left. I took a deep breath then the doors opened. King quickly went in front throwing pedals as Hawk led me down the isle.

All your friends were there sitting in the seats looking at you happily. You  then looked at the end and saw a handsome Meliodas. He gave you a warm smile. When you finally reached Meliodas, he took your hand. You notice that Ban was the Priest.

"Lets get this over with. ___ and Meliodas are bound by love. blah blah blah. Do you guys love each other? 'we nod' Then you guys can go ahead and make out." Ban says changing all the words in the book.

You guys put the rings on then Meliodas pulls you in for a passionate kiss. The crowd goes wild and fireworks light up. Then  another blindfold is put on you. 'I guess it's another surprise'. You started walking towards anther unknown place and then the blindfold  is taken off of you.

You are so surprised. The decorations are on point. They did remember my birthday. "This is the BEST DAY EVER!" You basically yell. You guys partied your butts off but you did be careful of your baby.

It was midnight and Meliodas and you were snuggled up on the bed but this time instead of putting his hands on your chest he put them on your tummy. This caused a light smile to grow on your face.

Hey guys~ The awaited chapter is here *does a mini dance* Hope you enjoy it and Bye ^0^