(Special chapter) Boyfriend

Years later

I was setting up the dinner table and getting ready. Angelina's (she is 18) boyfriend was coming over today. "Dilan! Tell your dad to come downstairs!" You yell to your 17 year old son. "Here are the spoons you asked for mommy." Melissa your 8 year old daughter said.

"I'm coming honey I just had to clean Sebastian's diaper and a few other things." He yells back. You grin. It was his turn to clean Sebastian. You told him to potty train him, but oh well. He is already a 1 year old.

Meliodas comes down holding Sebastian in one hand and his other hand behind his back. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What? Just incase." He says as he shows his other hand carrying a shotgun. I put a hand on my hip. I sigh and walk away.

"Angelina when is he coming?" I ask Angelina as she walks into the dinning room. "She looks up from her phone and smiles. "He's coming at 8:00." She says. I look over at the clock and it says 7:50. I hope he doesn't come late.

You gathered the kids and of course Meliodas. You finished putting the last touches on the dinner table and sat down. At that perfect period of time the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Angelina says smiling like an idiot.

At that very moment the most handsomest lad came in to the dinning room. He wasn't the tallest, but he was taller than Meliodas. He has raven locks that were cut into an undercut. His steel grey orbs were stoic but manly.

His lean frame and the toned outline of his chest could be seen with the simple white shirt he was wearing. Arms not to muscled but just right, and the perfect looks. (Picture above) He was the one. You got up signaling Meliodas to do so too.

"Mom Dad, this is Levi Ackerman. Levi this is my Mom and Dad." Angelina says. You smile widely and lunge at him. You look him up and down and hug him. "Oh my god. Your perfect for Angi." You say squealing at the end.

Meliodas only stares. You see Angelina blush. "Mom. You're embarrassing me." She mutters. "This way, this way." You say taking him to his seat. You sit down in your seat and you see Levi pull out Angelina's seat.

That made you smile widely. You even saw Meliodas almost smile. Almost. You guys start eating the food, and not moments before she took a bite you started asking questions. "So, how old are you?" "I'm 19 years old." He says. "Have you ever thought of raping my daughter." Meliodas said.

You rolled your eyes and blared at Meliodas. "No sir, it will never come to my imagination to do such things with a nice young lady such as her." He says confidently. "How long have you two been dating." You ask. "For 2 years ma'am." He says.

"Have you ever thought about doing anything bad to our daughter." Meliodas says. You glare at him. "Dad, come on. Stop. Mom I need to talk to you." She says. You guys then head on to Angelina's room.

Meliodas's POV ;)

I glare hard at him and lift him up by the shirt. "Listen here. You plan on doing anything harmful to my daughter or even make her shed a single tear. Your sorry little ass will be over a plate for Y/N's dragons to eat." I say menacingly.

He visibly pales at my words which causes me to smirk. I let him go and went back to my seat. Y/N and Angelina return and they look at me with an eyebrow raised. I laugh nervously. Angelina then went back to the bathroom because of embarrassment.

Your POV

'He did something' That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Levi. "Meliodas. Care to explain to me why our guest looks like he's about to crap his pants." I ask. He sweat drops. "Well I kinda told him to watch it. In my own words." I sigh then look at Levi.

"You are a very good kid, and I really think Angelina loves you, But you so much as hurt a single hair on her head. I will tell Stephon and his kids to eat you slowly and painfully." You say then smiling.

He quickly nods. Then he speaks up. "I really love your daughter and I just want to ask for you permission to marry her." He says. I gasp and look over at Meliodas's and see him looking at me. I smile and so does he. "You have our permission." We say simultaneously.

He stands up and bows. Angelina than comes out of the bathroom. "Babe, I have to leave." He says. "Alright, bye. Love you." Angelina says hugging him and giving him a passionate kiss only to be interrupted by Meliodas.

"Ok. We get the point." He says. Angelina glares at him. "Well, night guys." Angelina says. Going up to her room. After I finish cleaning the table I head up and Meliodas's follows shortly. I change into my night gown and walk in to the bathroom to do my business.

After I finish I head to the room fo see Meliodas's already there on the bed waiting for me. I snuggle in and then a question pops up." Hey, Meliodas. Why did you agree to let Levi Mary Angelina so easily." You say unsurely. He grins.

" I put one of Stephon's kids in his car."

I was dying in this chapter. It is so funny. I just can't XD. Angelina you lucky duck. Getting to marry my husband. He is from attack on titan. Btw Stephon is the dragon. He has a wife and kids. Well hope you liked it. Bye ^0^