Pregnant

Well, Today's the day. You are going to tell Meliodas that you are 3 weeks pregnant with his baby. The first person you told was Elizabeth. She said he was a kids lover so you trusted her. Then you told Ban.

Let's just say Ban was the most inspiring person on the list. He said so much inspiring things that it was like it wasn't Ban talking. After that everyone except Meliodas knew. Even Hawk. You were getting ready to go tell Meliodas.

You walked out of your room and tapped Meliodas on the back. He turned around and immediately embraced you in a warm hug. "Honey, I have something to tell you." You both said at the same time.

Your eyes widened and so did his. "At the same time? " You suggested. He nodded. "Ready... 1..2..and I'M PREGNANT/WILL YOU MARRY ME" You both said simultaneously. Your eyes widened once again and then you smiled brightly.

The same goes for Meliodas. "YES!!" You say jumping on to him. He spins you around and when he puts you down he plants a kiss on your tummy. You smile thankfully. Meliodas will definitely be the best husband in the world.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just want to make a whole chapter dedicated to their wedding ad stuff.

Meliodas: After 3 weeks of dating her we're already engaged? O_O

Author-nim: *shrugs* it's a story Meliodas

Elizabeth: TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY!! 3 CHEERS FOR AUTHOR-NIM!!!

Seven deadly sins: HIP HIP HOORAY!! (times 3)