The Stupid Inevitable Chapter Seven

Chap 7 The Stupid Inevitable

 PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS OF ALEX --------->

"When I die, I want to go like my grandfather... peacefully... sleeping... not screaming like the passengers in his car..."

________<>_________<>_______<> •_•_________

~Alex's POV~

Her smell filled my nose and I could've sworn my heart stopped when she came into sight. But I didn't let anything show on my face. I watched her facial expressions and was pleasantly surprised to find that she didn't look freaked out or ready to faint. She didn't even look that surprised for some reason... just looked lost in thought.

But shit, it just had to be her, huh? And now out of all the freaking possible times to find her?! This couldn't have happened at a worse possible moment. Did the girl I had to get for the Council have to be her?! Now I couldn't be completely indifferent because without even knowing her, I knew instinctively me and my wolf would protect her completely. We wouldn't let anything happen to her... we couldn't. Not without hurting myself, I couldn't.

She was obviously a part of me. The sight of her was setting my wolf crazy and that was, in no way whatsoever, a good thing. Here I was stupidly thinking this girl couldn't mean less to me and that I couldn't possibly care what the hell the Council decided to do to her... but I couldn't lie when I could see who she was. Right in front of me.... My mate. Fuck.

A/N-

PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS OF ALEX ---------> :p

Comment? I'll put up the next chapter in two days because I love making you guys be suspenseful and angry so you can get the next part! :p. ;) have a good night/day/ WHATEVER! byee