The Stupid Inevitable Chapter Five

PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS OF ALEX --------------------------------------------------->

Chap 5 The Stupid Inevitable

"Person 1: I just wanted to give my two cents.

Person 2: If I wanted your two cents, I would've robbed you!"

________<>_________<>_______<> •_•_________

~Alex's POV~

I couldn't believe this. Me. An Alpha, I was set to do this stupid task. Get this girl, for the Council to talk to her. To bring her back to my home and undoubtedly protect her until everything was in place and the Elders were ready to do whatever was in store to her, because there was something out of place at the moment. They refused to tell me why it had to specifically be me to bring her back. It was really starting to get on my nerves. I didn't want this, and what was so important about this one girl anyway?! Nothing I'll bet. She deserved less than nothing from me, but I had to obey the Council's orders. As Alpha, it was my job. All I could hope for was that none of my pack went insane and burned my house down while I was away. That would be hard to explain to Mom and Dad.

In my wolf form, I snorted and could feel my muscles vibrating and rolling beneath my thick coating of fur as I pushed farther away from my home, my pack, and ever closer to hers. My legs didn't tire even after traveling across numerous states to get here. Miles and miles which hadn't taken away my breath. I had no need to stop, and it hadn't taken long to reach her.

This was devastatingly painful, almost to the point where it could have caused me physical pain. Stupid girl. Who the hell was she? Actually, when I stopped and thought about it, I realized that no human girl could possibly capture so much attention and curiosity from the Council. So...

Perhaps the more accurate question would be: what the hell was she?

A/N-

PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS OF ALEX --------------------------------------------------->

Don't worry this is NOT all you guys are getting. This was only to set the mood for the next part of this chapter. Which'll be put up tomorrow, bright and early. :) byee Love you guys for actually reading, commenting and voting. It's so sweet. :p

The Stupid Inevitableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें