Chapter 6 Facing the outcome

Start from the beginning

"BOYFRIEND!!!! I knew it! Why would Shion try to lie to me about this, oh dam Shion if you are hearing this, I SOOOOO want the info tomorrow.”

  "He will be very happy to share all the info with you.”

  "What’s your name? What do you look like?” Asuka said all excitedly.

  All the while Shion was trying to snatch the phone out of Skylar hand, but Skylar was holding Shion far away from him.  

"I SWEAR I WILL-" Shion froze when Skylar used the cell phone to take a picture of himself.  

"Please don't!!" Shion beg as Skylar sent the picture to Asuka, 5 seconds later Asuka screamed so loud through the phone, it woke Alice up.  

"OH MY GOD!!!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THESE MEN!!! DAMMMMMMM. I WANT ONE OF THESE HUNKS!!!!!!" Asuka yelled.  

Shion finally snatched the phone out of Skylar hand, “Oh look at the time, I got to go and kill my EX boyfriend, bye Asuka." Shion glare at Skylar.  

"Don't you dare hang-up!" Asuka yelled right before Shion pressed end on the phone, and not even a few seconds later the phone was ringing again, causing Shion to threw the phone out the room.  

"How long was I out?" Alice muttered.  

"Long enough." Skylar said as Renji reenter with some food.  

"And I am sooo returning you guys." Shion said snatched the book and leaving the room.  

"What did you do?" Alice sighed as he sat up, Renji pouted as he gave the food to Alice.

  "I told Asuka that I am his boyfriend." Skylar said sweetly, but Alice and Renji saw that Skylar face was tense, as if he was angry?  

"Bad move, now we both have to deal with her, but how are we going to explain to her you guys are no longer here." Alice sighed.  

The doorbell rang, and soon Shion was yelling, “YOU!!!"

  Alice, Renji, and Skylar jump up and ran out the room. Once they are out they see a pale Shion near and tall dark hair man.....in a cosplaying costume??

  "Well it’s good to see you too Shion, as you might not know I am Gaku Namikiri of Kronos Heaven and-“  

"What are you doing here!?” Shion then ran to hide behind Alice, shaking.

  "Patients, I am here to congratulate you two for buying our product." Gaku said smiling.

  "BUY!!! WE did not buy!!" Alice and Shion yelled.  

"The three day trials have not ended!" Shion yelled.  

"Tsk Tsk" Gaku shook his head" You guys did not read the fine print, it was free for the first 72 hours from the time of order, it is 12:01am of Monday, you guys order it exactly 12:00 Friday midnight, so  you guys did not return them before the time past, so you brought them.”

  "But...but..." Alice and Shion look paralyzed.

  "I am here for the payment, for both Renji and Skylar, you guys owe us 50 million dollars for each model." Gaku smiled.  

"50 MILLION!!!!!! FOR EACH!!!"Alice and Shion eyes widen and both were screaming out bloody murder.   Alice fainted for the 3 time, and Shion screamed his head off.  

Renji and Skylar secretly smile at each other, for they are happy to stay with their boyfriends.

So how was it, that alot of money Alice and Shion must pay, so how can two teenager pay that much money, so what do you think. Please comment and vote please.