Chapter 4

September 2015

"Can I talk to you?" I turned to my boyfriend who was looking very serious. I turned back to Kayla finding her nodding her head.

"We'll finish this later." She agreed and I went with Jason back to our room.

"What were guys talking about?" He asked. Something was off about him, like he was on edge.

"Just about when Dave's going to propose." I smiled.

"Right, so who was that guy earlier?"

"What guy, what are you talking about?" I was so confused looking at him.

"I saw they guy you and Kayla were talking to."

"Jason, I don't know what you're talking about." I frowned.

"At the coffee shop."

"Oh, that guy worked there. Kayla knew him from class, she introduced us."

"Why were you flirting with him?"

"I wasn't flirting with him. I don't like him like that way. Jason I love you."

"I'm sorry." I pulled him into my arms hugging him to me. I ran my fingers through his hair while he held tight onto me.

"Baby look at me." I pulled his pulled head so I could I look him in the eyes.

"I'm yours, only yours okay."

"I'm yours too. I love you pretty girl."

"I love you too." He leaned in pressing his lips to mine.

I woke up curled up to Jason. I smiled giving his cheek a kiss. Carefully I pulled away from him and pulled on my clothes. Jason stirred a little, but stayed asleep as I quietly left the room. I walked into the living room where Dave and Kayla were curled up.

"Hey." Kayla smiled at me.

"Hey, what was that about earlier?"

"He was jealous. He saw us talking to that guy earlier and thought I was flirting."

"You guys are okay now?" I nodded.

"Yea."

"Good. There's food in the kitchen if you guys are hungry."

"Thanks, I'm going to leave you two alone."

"Thanks."

"Shut up, he didn't mean that."

"I know." I got up and went to the kitchen to heat up the food. Once the food was warm I brought it back to the room where Jason was waking up.

"Hey, I brought us some food."

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long, the love birds are having a movie night in the living room."

"Looks like will have one of our own."

"Sounds good to me." I kissed his cheek, before finishing up dinner.

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't care." I set the plate down, curling up to his side. He kissed my forehead, making me sigh in content.

"I'm sorry about getting mad at you."

"I just don't understand why you would think I would do that to you?"

"It was just heat of the moment, I jumped to conclusion."

"I don't even know the guy. I know you and I love you."

"I love you too." He pressed his lips to mine kissing me softly. I curled into him more, taking in all the warmth. I don't know what came over him today. In a way it's nice that he is a little jealous, but I would never do that to him. We haven't known each other long, but I was head over heels in love with him.