Chapter 10: Long Time

We pull into the Ikea parking lot, man this place is huge. I've never been here before surprisingly. We park the car, and Austin grabs a cart.

"I'm so excited." I say as we walk over to the section with all the baby furniture.

"I can tell." Austin says.

-3 hours later-

God my feet hurt after all that shopping. But now we have the changing table, a rocking chair, a dresser, and a bookcase. We are now at home resting on the couch watching Jane the Virgin.

"Hey baby." I say.

"Yes?" Austin says as he plays with my hair.

"Will you rub my feet?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. He looks at me.

"Not fair with the puppy dog eyes." He says.

"Pretty please." I say again.

"Fine." He says as he grabs my feet and starts rubbing them.

"So do you really think that our baby is gonna be a girl?" I ask him.

"Yes I do. I will bet my soul on it." He says.

"Well I wouldn't bet your soul on it. That's bad." I say.

"Okay." He says. We both laugh. He finishes rubbing my feet. He looks at me and I smile.

"You're so cute." I say as I sit up on the couch.

"You're cuter." He says. He picks me up so I'm straddling him.

"Mhm." I say, I lean down and I kiss him passionately, it gets heated, he lays me down and starts kissing down my neck, and back to my sweet spot. I moan and he comes back and kisses me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." I say. I can feel him starting to get a boner. Then there is a knock on the front door.

"Are you kidding me." He says as he stands up off the couch. I laugh and stand up too.

"Are we expecting anyone?" I ask.

"Not that I know of." Austin says. He looks through the window.

"So who is it?" I ask.

"Salesmen." He says as he looks back at me. I bite my lip and he comes and kisses me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me upstairs and into the bedroom. I'm glad he took the day off.

We get upstairs and instead of doing anything, we just lay in each other's arms and talked.

-Later-

Austin and I are laying in bed in each other's arms when my phone goes off. I roll over and grab it off the nightstand and see its Mike.

Phone Conversation

Y: Hello

M: Hey, what are you doing today?

Y: Just hanging at home, why what's up?

M: Think you can come in for a little bit and record, you haven't been here in a while.

Y: Sure, need to get a lot done before I go on maternity leave.

M: Alright, see you in a few.

Y: Alright, see you soon.

I hang up the phone and look at Austin.

"Well it looks like I have to go." I say.

"Aw man." Austin says. I stand up from the bed and start putting my clothes back on.

"So you never told me. How's things going with tour planning?" I ask Austin while I walk into the bathroom and start fixing my hair.

"Well the bands opening for us is Fifth Harmony, Shawn Mendes, and The Vamps." He says.

"I know that but when does it start?" I ask.

"We are looking into next month, maybe starting June 10th." Austin says. Right now it's May 16th.

"Alright. I'm excited for you!" I say.

"I'm excite too, it's only a 3 month tour." He says.

"Alright." I say as I finish getting ready.

"It's gonna be fun." He says.

"Well I'm ready. I gotta go. I love you." I say as I walk over to the bed.

"I love you too." He says. I lean down and kiss him and then I leave to go to the studio.

-8:30 PM-

I've been at the studio for what seems like ever and now I'm heading home.

When I get home I park the car, and see there is some car I don't recognize. Maybe Austin has a friend over? I walk inside and all the lights are off downstairs. So I walk upstairs and into our room and my heart drops. I see Austin in bed with some girl.

"A-Austin." I stutter and I start shaking.

"(Y/N) it's-" Austin says but I cut him off.

"Yeah cut the bullshit. It's not what it looks like." I say. I take off my wedding ring and I throw it at him. I storm into the closet and start packing up my things.

"Please listen to me." Austin says as he walks into the closet. I can smell alcohol on him.

"What? Was this a drunken hookup?" I ask as I head to the bathroom.

"No it wasn't." He says.

"Then what was it?" I ask.

"Yes I had a couple drinks, but she came onto me and I didn't know what I was doing. We haven't had sex in forever because of your pregnancy, and idk my instincts took over." He says.

"So your first instinct is to hook up with some girl you just met? Really Austin." I shout at him.

"I'm sorry please give me another chance." Austin says.

"Look I'm not saying we are done. But I need a couple days to think about things." I say as I walk down the steps.

"Please don't do this (Y/N)." Austin says.

"You should've thought about this before you did what you did, I will see you tomorrow at the doctors appointment. Goodbye Austin." I say as I walk out the front door.

I stand on the porch, where do I go?