Chapter 17 - Reconnected

-After Nap-

I roll over and grab my phone. It is 3:30 in the afternoon. I feel well rested for the first time in a while.

I stand up, and go to the bathroom. I look at my little belly in the mirror and rub it. "How are you today baby girl, did you enjoy the nap?" I say and smile.

I hear the bedroom door open, and then Austin appears in the doorway of the bathroom.

"The boys left and went back home. Do you need anything?" He asks.

"No... I'm fine." I say quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asks me and grabs my hand.

"It's just I saw her... from that night... I went to the post office to mail out all the baby shower invites and she was there. I can't get what she said to me out of my head." I say as a tear falls from my eyes. Austin pulls me towards the bed and we sit down.

"What did she say?" He asks me.

"Just that you were tired of me, and you were gonna eventually come back to her." I say. I look down at my hands which are on my belly right now. Austin grabs my chin and lifts it up so I can look at him in the eyes.

"Listen to me, I messed up, I was drunk. I am going to spend the rest of my life regretting my decisions but I love you with every ounce I have in me. I am NEVER going to make that mistake again, ever. You are the only girl I want in my life. Besides our beautiful little daughter of course." He says as he rests one of his hands on my belly. I smile.

"You are the best Austin, I don't know what I would do if I never had met you, I don't know how my life would be." I say. He kisses me.

"It would probably be pretty boring." He says, I chuckle. I grab his face and pull him in for another kiss. I missed this feeling, I missed his lips on mine. I push him down on the bed and start straddling him. It gets heated fast. I feel him starting to get a boner and I smile, I stand up off the bed and smile.

"Oh no you get back here." He says. I smirk at him and I start to slowly take off all of my clothes. He does the same.

I get back into bed with him and start to kiss him again.

"I want you." I say as I pull him closer to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks as he looks into my eyes.

"I have never been more sure in my life." I say, he pulls me in for another kiss, more intense than the last. He starts to kiss down my neck, down my stomach. My body yearns for this man. It feels so good to have him back. I feel his fingers slip inside me, he starts off slow. Teasing me. I moan as he starts to kiss my inner thigh. He starts to move faster and faster, I feel myself coming closer to and orgasm, "Oh my god," I moan loudly. I grab his face before I can finish and pull him back up to me. I kiss him intensely and I start to play with his penis, he is kissing me in my sweet spot and I moan, I slowly slip him inside me and he moans loudly.

"I love you so much baby." He says softly in my ear.

"I love you more." I say, he starts to thrust slowly at first, I grab his waist and start to make him go faster. Both of us on the brink, we stare at each other intensely, he kisses me. I feel myself about to climax. I grip onto his back and we both orgasm at the same time. He pulls himself out of me and lays down next to me.

"That was amazing." He says to me as he kisses me.

"You have been holding out on me." I laugh as I put my head on his chest. He starts playing with my hair.

"I missed you." He says to me.

"I missed you." I say as I look up at him. I kiss him again. More passionate than the last, savoring every moment of the kiss. I grab the TV remote from the nightstand and turn on the tv. Time to relax.

Thanks everyone for reading this chapter! Please let me know if you guys like the PG-13 chapter, if not I won't continue on with them!