Love or lust? Chapter 2

Ciel was shocked by Sebastian's question. He looked down at his butler with a slightly confused expression as Sebastian continued to gaze up at him, waiting for an answer. Ciel didn't know how to respond when he himself wasn't sure about his own feeling's. He had always pushed his feelings for Sebastian to the side. This was his butler after all and not only that but a demon butler. How could he have feelings for someone who was only after his soul and nothing more? At least that is what he had though but maybe he didn't know Sebastian as well as he thought he did. He turned his face away from Sebastian "Don't be ridiculous how could i have feelings for you?" was all he was able to say.

Sebastian smiled, he could tell by the blush on Ciel's face that he was lying. He was a patient demon so he could wait it out until Ciel finally figured out that he had feelings for him. Sebastian stood up "Very well then, i'm sorry i bothered you with my feelings." He went back to getting Ciel dressed.

"I didn't know your kind had feelings." Ciel spat out, feeling frustrated at his own confused feelings. Sebastian chuckled "Not normally we don't but...sometimes a certain person can change that." Ciel turned back to look at Sebastian with a curious look on his face. "What do you mean, something like this has happened before then?"

Sebastian finished getting Ciel dressed quickly and nodded "Of course it has. Just because we are demons doesn't mean we are heartless and don't require love from another."

Ciel didn't know what to think about this. This was the first time he had ever really thought about it. He never thought that maybe even demons could love one another let alone a human whom all it seemed like they wanted from were the souls they carried. Ciel tried to push it from his mind as he went down into his office and started on his daily paperwork. Sebastian coming in every so often to check on him. He would smirk at Ciel, making it hard for Ciel to stay focused.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" He finally asked after Sebastian had interrupted him for the third time.

Sebastian walked over to Ciel with a tray of tea and sweets he placed the tray carefully on the desk next to Ciel with a smile. "Whatever do you mean, master?"

Ciel sighed and laid back in his chair, looking at Sebastian with a slight frown. "You know what i mean. You keep looking at me with that smirk on your face."

"I have been doing no such thing. Perhaps you have been working to hard and your mind is playing tricks on you." Sebastian replied, with a grin on his face. He knew what he was doing and to be honest he was enjoying the game. He was doing all he could to try to break Ciel yet the game had barely even begun.

Sebastian lightly grazed his hand over Ciel's arm as he moved to the other side of him, looking at the paperwork Ciel had finished. "Do you want me to put these away?" He asked as he looked at Ciel's face which now had a soft pink tint to it.

Ciel didn't understand what was going on. When Sebastian touched him it was different..it felt different to him. He blushed softly and his heartbeat got faster. Damn it what was this demon doing to him? He glanced over at Sebastian and nodded "Y-yes just put them away."

Sebastian nodded and started to stack all the paperwork into neat piles before putting them away. "You have been working hard today how about you take a break and do something fun."

Ciel took a sip of his tea and tried to forget what had happened. "And what might that be?"

Sebastian turned around with a smile plastered on his face "A dance."

Ciel nearly chocked on his tea. He glared at Sebastian as he put down his cup. "What do you mean a dance? You know i'm not good at dancing i wouldn't think that it would be enjoyable for either one of us."

Sebastian held out his hand to Ciel, his smile still on his face. "Is that anyway to talk to your dance partner?"

Ciel hesitated as he looked at Sebastian's hand. He wanted to say no but for some reason he couldn't. He took Sebastian's hand and slowly stood up.

"That's more like it." Sebastian guided Ciel around his desk and put his arm on Ciel's hip. He started to guide Ciel around the room as they started to dance.

Ciel blushed more as he looked down at Sebastian's feet, trying to keep up. "It would be more fun with some music." He grumbled.

"I agree." Sebastian flicked his wrist and the music player started to play a slow melody. Sebastian readjusted Ciel's hand so it was resting on his back. "There we go."Sebastian guided Ciel effortlessly, pressing there bodies closer.

Ciel's heartbeat faster "W-were awfully close don't you think?"

Sebastian looked down at the small boy and whispered to him. "Just enjoy the dance."

Ciel nodded and leaned his head against Sebastian's chest almost in defeat. He lost himself in the moment and spun around slowly with Sebastian. It felt almost as if they were flying. For once Ciel didn't make a single mistake as they danced. He didn't have time to question it though, he was busy lost in the dance and enjoying every minute of it. He never knew that dancing could be so fun or so intimate he never wanted the dance to end. But sadly it did. Sebastian smiled, his arm still on Ciel's hip as they came to a stop. "Now was that so bad?" He asked.

Ciel only shook his head, not letting go of Sebastian just yet. He wanted to stay like this just a little longer, a few more minute's of this happiness was all he wanted before he reluctantly let go of Sebastian.