Kind of Chapter 27

Hi guys. So this isn't a chapter, but since I'm getting really busy, there'll be times when I miss a due date. When that happens, come to Kind of Chapter 27 to see kind of a "teaser" or hint at the new chapter. I'm really sorry that there won't be a new chapter this week. On July 26-Aug 10 I won't be able to do anything, even this because I'm going to CANADA!!!!!!

Chapter 28 "Teaser":

""Is Thorin mad?" she hissed angrily.

"I told you dwarves are idiots," Legolas replied grimly, shaking his head.

She frowned slightly. Kili wasn't an idiot.

Seeing her frown, Legolas amended, "Well, maybe just Thorin."

As hard as it was, Legolas told himself firmly, 'She doesn't love you. Let her go. If you really love her, make her happy.'"

July 15 2016 Poll

I originally named my story 'Stars' because of the ending. However, I've decided to change it. Which of these new names do you like best? (Most of these reflect on the ending, so speculate away :D)

'Before'

'Gone'

'Never Love Again'

Please give me more names in the comment section below based on what you think is the ending. Tell me which you like best! I'll update this poll as needed and will post the results later.