Let the Church say "Amen"- Urban Fiction

Some parts are blocked by wattpad.com so you may have to follow me in order to continue reading this story thanks and enjoy!

"Mystery, as the pastor's daughter you should not be cooped up in your room. Come say hello to the congregation. "

Sighing I put on my game face and barely listened to my mothers soft voice, taking a long sip of my vodka and cranberry mix I slowly turned my attention to my mom.

"'Come say hello Mystery', aight I'll be down, gimme a minute."

I slightly mocked her as I lined my full lips with my 'cherry blossom' lip stick.

"Please don't embarrass your father and I talking that slang in front of everyone and take that off."

Putting my hand up I shooed her out. I did not need another lecture, shit being pastor's daughter was enough lecturing already. Tossing on my pale blue wedges, I rechecked my dress, not to short but not to long. Placing my hands on my hips, I admired my slim tall figure, and my creamy dark skin. This dress, nor any dress, didn't have a reason to not cling to my body just right.

As I slowly made my way down the wooden stairs, my feet instantly sunk into our red plush carpet. See the only luxury about being a pastor's daughter was the money that came along with it. So as some would say, we were living large. I pasted on a plastic smile greeting everyone from church. My smile turned into a frown as I spotted Ms.Turner and her family. Oh no, I had nothing to say that a "pastors daughter" should say. Crossing my arms across my hefty chest, I scolded at her tight skirt.

"Mystery don't tell me you aren't going to speak to Ms.Turner?"

Looking up at my fathers tall husky figure I pressed my lips tightly together, blinked rapidly, and pouted. Ms.Turner was the church hoe, right next to her daughter Latrice. When a rumor had started about my father getting Ms.Turner pregnant it almost cost us everything we had. And Louis Vuitton purses cost money, and without the church we wouldn't have any money. Grabbing my arm, he steered me through the crowd towards Ms.Turner.

"Hi pastor, how are you?"

This bitch, how could she just be all up in my dad's face like my mom wasn't in the other room? Gasping, I watched in awe as my dad's eyes ran over her voluptuous figure, slowly taking in every curve.

"Umm....Mystery say hello."

Shooting a grim look towards my father my attitude quickly built up, I refused to speak one word to her. The look on my face gave it all away as an akward silence settled over us.

"Well Mystery you look very pure in that white dress, you were always quite the young lady."

Choking back my laughter I liked how she used the word pure. I'll think about that later while Tyhiem beats this pussy up. Rolling my eye's I shrugged my fathers hand off of me and went right back to where I came from.

Stepping foot back into my room I quickly threw off my heels and ran a hot bath, this time I remembered to lock the door. Undressing, I left my window open, enjoying the warm summer breeze that blew into my room.

"Damn babe why you showing the whole world my pretty pussy?"

Slowly turning, I rushed into my mans arms. 8 months and counting we were still going strong. Cupping my plump ass cheeks, he got on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulder.

"Mhmm...you know the deal Tyhiem Watts!"

Slightly pushing him away, I sauntered towards my bathroom giving Tyhiem a good look. Turning off the steaming hot

water I squeezed my Ãmore Paris bubble bath into the water. The longer I took, the more I felt Tyhiems eyes burning through me, causing my heart to beat faster and a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I loved it when I teased Tyhiem, it made the sex 10 times better.

By the time I eased into the water Tyhiem was naked, biting my lip I resisted the urge to feel his naked body against mine as he eased into the wide tub behind me.

"How come it took you this long to come see me?" I pouted, instantly knowing his answer.

"Babe you know how it is, with the job."

The job, Tyhiem's whole life was based on the job. If the job was a bitch, this nigga would be head over heels in love! Sensing my frustration he firmly grabbed my waist pulling me into him, kissing my neck.

"How you think I bought you that iced out necklace, or that Coach bag? Baby I need you to be in this with me." Rolling my eyes I slightly smiled, no matter what I would always be down for my nigga.

"Tyhiem, baby stop!"

I squealed as he picked me up out of the water. Placing my soaking wet body onto my bed, shit I didn't even care, he had two fingers deep in me so nothing seemed like it mattered at the moment. A wide smile danced across my face, he always knew what to do when it came to my needs. See Tyhiem wasn't like all the other drug dealers on the "job" he needed me, while all those other niggas played with these girls, Tyhiem didn't. You see, Tyhiem isn't a broke nigga and will never be, a pretty girl like me doesn't settle for scrubs. I have money, cars, clothes, and my prince charming, I'm living in a bad bitches paradise.