Four Years.. Far Too Long

A/N: So here's the sequel.. Enjoy. (The pictures Annabeth that I drew. Don't know if I've already shown you her but hey..)

3rd Person POV

Annabeth was walking towards the Big House, lost in thought, it was exactly four years since he left, four years too many. She missed him, not the same love as before, but as the best friend since they were twelve. The person she could depend on to have her back.
She hadn't told her friends, but it wasn't Percy who broke up with her, it was quite the opposite really. Annabeth had come to see how their love was a spur of the moment thing, a more adrenaline caused romance than a blossom than bloom thing. The reason she was crying at the campfire was because Percy told her to, lap it up, he had said, milk it. It will seem more realistic that way. Besides, I don't want the others to know our reasons incase they think their's were the same and they broke up, I don't want to be the cause of that.
Most of the camp had given up on finding the demigod, accepting the fact they would never see him again.
We hadn't though, that being Thalia, Nico and the remains of The Seven. The Stolls and surprisingly Clarrisse hadn't given up until a month later, twice as long as the other campers, at the funeral of Sally and Paul Blofis.
They had died, as a revenge attack from Gaia, she may have been asleep for good but that didn't stop her getting her revenge. It was a land slide in Oregon (guys, that's actually a place *plays Gravity Falls theme tune*). They had been visiting Sally's uncles and and their family, the Pines family I believe, they had shown up at the funeral as well.

I was so lost in thought I didn't realise I had had entered the Big House and jumped when Thalia hugged me, "Thalia! Don't sneak up on me like that!"
She looked confused, "But I didn't.. Oh, you were doing your Athena-y thing and zoning out."
I went red as everyone started laughing, it hurt my pride for them to do this. In case you're wondering, we were at a council meeting, not the Olympian one, but our little camp one.
We were here because of the four year date, everyone else may have given up but me and what's left of the Seven still have our annual search for him. No one else except for Thalia and Nico believe he's alive, Rachel confided in me that she believes he is alive but he's probably completely different or something.
We had to come to the council meeting today so we could make our plans for our search, as hopeless as everyone else but us thought it was.
This year though, would be different, Rachel was coming. Not on the quest, but to the meeting, that means we could try to get a prophecy for our quest.
Wow, I haven't been on one of those since Percy left. Sure search parties have gone out but those aren't quests. I miss those days..
I was pulled out of my thoughts by Chiron calling the meeting to order, I stood up so everyone brought their attention to me, "Okay, so this year things are different, Rachel's here. This means we can get a prophecy for our search, a quest."
The word vibrated around the room and everyone held their breath, no one had been on one since Percy left, the Oracle had only just started working again thanks to Leo, Calypso and Apollo.
Rachel froze, stiff as a board. Green smoke poured out of her mouth and her eyes glowed emerald. The Oracle was here.
"I am the Oracle of Delphi, speaker of Phoebus Apollo, slayer of the mighty Python. Approach speaker, and ask.."