"Oh. And here I thought you didn't want to be my partner," he said, smirking at me.

"Actually. I don't want to. You annoy the hell out of me."

"Well, baby doll. I too don't want to be your partner, but I really love to annoy you," he said as he leaned against the wall and smirked.

"Jerk." I muttered.

He laughed and shook his head. He stood straight and began walking backwards. I hope he falls. "Later Wilson."

"Later Carter." I said, purposely using his last name, instead of Roy which he usually prefers. I see him rolling his eyes and went to wherever he came from. Since I slept before him, I don't know where Ryan made his friends stay. Usually it's the guest room from across our hall, but if he changed his mind, then I don't know. That guy changes his mind more than a girl changing her clothes.

I went to my room for a long hot bath, since today is going be a long day, I'll start as fresh as I can. I have to call Chris and ask him about the banner. But before that I'll have to call Amber.

"Hey," I said as she picked her phone.

"What's up?"

"I can't come to your house today. Apparently, Will and Nate know about everything."

"How?" She asked, shocked.

"I couldn't keep it from Will and Nate eavesdropped on our conversation," I sighed.

"Well....it's good in a way." She reasoned.

"I guess." There was a silence. "I'll meet you at school, yeah?"

"Yeah." She confirmed. I hung up and went to take my bath.

After taking my bath and getting ready, I wore my boots and went downstairs. Ryan and his friends were leaving by the time I was down.

"Bye, Gwen. See you at school," Amy said.

"Bye." I called.

I saw Noah, one of Ryan's friends, pulling Amy out by her waist, continuously repeating about getting late and their teacher kicking their ass for being late. I laughed when I saw a pissed off look on Amy's face, grumbling under her breath. What didn't go unnoticed was Ryan's glare on Noah's hand that was on Amy's waist. I made a mental note to talk to Ryan.

I went to the dining room to see that the others were eating and reading newspaper– typical Dad.

"Morning," I said and took my seat. I received a variety of replies in return.

"So Gwen," Dad began and kept his newspaper down. "I got an interesting call from Amber."

"I'm not talking to you," I said, ignoring his previous comment.

"What?! Why?" He exclaimed.

"Because you were ignoring me before and now it's my turn to not talk to you."

"Baby girl, I'm sorry for ignoring you. We all are. We just care about you a lot. Also, I heard Blake trying to make it up to you. We all will be a part of it," he said and gave me a puppy dog look. I turned and glared at Blake, who shrugged innocently.

"Stop pouting Dad. You're one of the best businessmen. You have to be tough." Ethan snickered.

"Says the man who is wrapped around Gwen's little finger," Nate smirked. Ethan's jaws slack opened, while Nate and Dad did a High-five.

"You all can make it up to her, you know?" Mom suggested. "That includes you too, Will."

I looked at Will who was smiling sheepishly at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine, make it up to me and we'll see. As for now, I have to go to school. Since tomorrow is fresher's. I have work to do."