·*◟t w e n t y f o u r◜‧*·

責め苛む excruciate | 章 ❷❹

my heart sore during fleeting days.

in the midst of every hour, i felt the aching sensation of yearning.

lonesome hours turned to days of fear.

my solitary existence have lost hope.

he was nowhere to be found, as of the moment.

i sighed glancing at my bedroom window to check on his window.

empty.

i pass by his house after i run to the convenient store.

still, the abode was silent. not even a single light lit the place.

as i weep through every minute passing, strong arms embrace me from behind, pulling me closer to him.

" you're going to be alright, scar. " the raspy voice, that was so familiar to me, said in a low whisper.

" first jimin, now him? " i managed to emit through throaty gulps.

he stroked my back while placing a light kiss on my forehead, enough to send shivers down my spine. by instinct, i pulled away a bit, shuddering at the sudden action.

he stared deeply into my eyes whilst moving to stroke my shivering shoulders with the pad of his thumb.

" i-i need some space." i stuttered while standing up but he gripped me in place.

" namjoon, please. " i said but he held me in his arms.

after countless nights of utter sadness, he was able to withdraw from his everyday life in order to comfort me.

i truly appreciate the effort he has done even after a long time of not getting in touch. He was able to paint at least a smile on my face even in the midst of the pain i am currently experiencing.

namjoon, my aunt's neighbor.

i consider him a close friend of mine even before when we were younger when i used to spend time with my aunt.

i'm just thankful that even now, he is able to show his support and care to me.

" scarlet. " namjoon muttered, wiping the tears that have fallen down my cheeks. " do you miss, jimin? "

more than ever.

" ye-es." i said.

he nodded and pulled me close to him just so he can plant another kiss on my temples.

" do you miss that taehyung boy? " namjoon asked, his tone seemed bitter.

do i miss him?

well, i just don't miss him.

i'm longing for him.

" i miss him so much. " i cried, remembering taehyung and his comfort.

there's just this spark between taehyung and i that i just can't get enough of. it's forbidden that i can stop myself.