·*◟ s i x t e e n ◜‧*·

責め苛む excruciate | 章 ❶❻

                       then again, i distanced myself from taehyung after the kiss we shared but there's this feeling in me that triggers the craving for his presence.

surprisingly, he was at the party an acquaintance of mine from school organized.

apparently, he was a friend of the host of the party so she decided to invite him over.

i was with jimin and we were sitting on a couch just in front of taehyung's seat.

i cleared my throat as jimin chugged another cup of alcohol.

" you know, i love you so much. " jimin said while planting soft kisses on my shoulder.

the alcohol got into his brain already because he was blurting out gibberish afterwards.

" jimin, can you fix yourself? " i complained while jerking his head off my shoulder.

" come on babe, don't you love me too? " he held on my thigh even though he knows that i hated these indecent actions.

" can you behave? you've had too much drink already. " i said in an annoyed tone but who am i kidding? he's drunk.

i looked at his eyes filled with anger so he forced himself for a kiss.

i wasn't in the mood to go with his foolish acts so i nudged him away but even so, he leaned closer to kiss me.

" jimin, get a hold of yourself! " i screamed while pounding his chest with my hands to make him stop.

the people around didn't seem to care at all for they were similarly drunk and besides, the atmosphere was really noisy.

" why won't you kiss me huh? " jimin said in a fuming tone. he grabbed my hands as he continued forcing himself for a kiss.

" you're drunk jimin! " i protested. " stop. "

i was struggling from his grip but before i knew it, someone pushed jimin away from me.

i sighed loudly to see taehyung pushing jimin further away from me.

" what's your problem? " jimin angrily said as he almost stumbled from getting up.

when he succeeded, he pushed taehyung.

" are you looking for a fight? " jimin balled his fist as he readied himself to take a swing against taehyung's cheek.

knowing jimin, i was scared because he takes fights seriously and i obviously don't want taehyung to hurt himself.

i stood up and gripped on jimin's arm.

" jimin stop. " i tightened my grip around his arm as i forcefully pulled him away but to my disappointment, he nudged me, making me fall to the couch with extreme intensity.

" back off sca—" before he even finishes warning me, he fell on the spot next to me with blood now seeping from his lips.

i shifted my eyes to taehyung and he only cradled his fist on his other hand as he gritted his teeth to contain the painful impact.

" you tough guy. " jimin wiped the blood from his lips.

he stood up and tackled taehyung forcefully, knocking him on the floor.

without any minute to spare, jimin continually punched taehyung on each part of his face. i felt sympathy at the sight of taehyung looking almost defenseless.

instantly, i ran to them to cease jimin. some boys dragged jimin away from us as i positioned taehyung on my lap. i gasped at the sight of his bloody face but despite this, he was able to flash me a smile.

" i'm sorry taehyung. " i gulped while caressing his wounded cheeks. " you got hurt because of me and i apologize for that. "

tears clouded my vision as they started streaming down my cheeks.

" he was a jerk for forcing you anyway. " taehyung mumbled but i was shock that he wiped my tears with his thumb. he pulled me to lean closer but before i do so, i backed away as jimin shouted something.

" who the hell is this guy to you, scarlet? " jimin snarled while struggling to remove himself from the grips of the boys.

" i will kill you when i get my hands on you blondie. " he spat at taehyung who was now emitting a chuckle.

" i just taught you a lesson on how to respect your girlfriend sicko! " taehyung bit back while trying to get up so i helped him in doing so.

when we both finally stood up, taehyung immediately wrapped an arm around me.

" please take me home. " he planted his lips directly on the tip of my ear as he whispered. shivers tingled my spine while i force a nod.

wasting no more second, we walked out of the party while avoiding the strings of profanity jimin kept shouting.

" screw you scarlet! " i heard jimin howled in extreme frustration. " and screw you too, you tough guy! "