Chapter 11: Am I just That Sexy?

The next morning had felt like I was floating. I couldn't help but chuckle at myself humming and singing as I cleaned my room and house. I had practically lazed around after that. I found myself awaiting every reply and text as I went about my day.

Now that it was Monday morning, not even laziness could kill my mood. I was almost scared of the way I was acting. If I was able to myself right now I bet the shit eating grin on my face seemed too big to be natural. I really shouldn't be smiling this much. I never smiled this much, or barely at all. I couldn't wait to see Joshua again today.

My morning routine was more relaxed than usual and I actually attempted to pick out a good outfit instead of my usual look.

Walking outside, the warm air seemed to blanket around me, it was serine. The drive to school went by fast and before I knew it, I was digging through my locker looking for books. I was humming the OITNB theme song as I tried to decide which books I actually wanted to carry around all day.

"Everyone's staring, might want to cover up that Cheshire sized grin on your face," Joshua teased from beside me.

His voice sent shivers through my body and I hoped he didn't notice," They always stare. Hasn't bothered me before and it definitely doesn't bother me now."

"I wonder what's the cause for this sudden happiness..."He hummed as if in deep thought.

I looked at him seriously," The 4th season of OITNB has come out on Netflix."

The look on his face was priceless. It was a mixture of surprise, disgust, and shock. It was so funny I actually started laughing. First it started as a quiet chuckle but soon it became a full out laugh, I hadn't laughed that way since I was very young.

That's when the whispering started. Everyone in our school seemed to stop what they were doing and look in our direction. It's not like I could blame them though. Most of the students I had known since middle school and they had never seen an ounce of emotion on my face. Even when my brother went to school with me I was always the silent, distant one. So why wouldn't they stare?

That thought ceased my laughing and I looked at the people around me. Giving them cold stares, making some of them turn away while others continued to gawk. One girl in particular came up to me. I guess you could say she was like the queen be, her name was Veronica. Her curly dark red hair contrasted from her pale skin and clear blue eyes.

"Sooo Cameron..." she seductively but she had no appeal to me," I was wondering if you wanted to take me up on that...offer."

I tilted my head at her, confused on why the word no seemed like another language to her. "Not everyone wants fake boobs and cheap beer Veronica."

"Who said anything about beer? All I'm saying is that you're hot, I'm hot and we should have a steamy hot night together." She winked at me as she said this.

I felt Joshua put an arm around my waist. Aw he was protective, cute.

He raised an eyebrow at her before smiling cheekly," He's unavaible from now until death sorry."

I hit his arm, making him chuckle.

"Um...who are you again?" She asked clicking her tongue.

He looked at her straight on," His boyfriend."

"But he's not gay," she stated cockily as if she was the smartest cookie on the planet.

Tired of her already, I turned around facing Josh and yanked him down by the collar into a heated kiss making people gasp around us.

"I knew it!" One girl shouted from behind us as we pulled away from each other," The ship has sailed."

Joshua started laughing from behind while I focused on Veronica's red face.