Chapter 10: Creamy

"More...please give me more." I whined.

"I think that's enough for right now."

"Pleassssseeeee, it taste so good. It's like a creamy white heaven."

"Four scoops is all I'm paying for," he huffed in finality.

"Yay!" I almost fist pumped. I tried to call my excitement as I watched the waitress scoop four big scoops of ice cream into a waffle cup. She asked if I wanted any toppings and after telling her whip cream I couldn't wait to snatch it off the counter but Joshua slapped my hand away smiling at me mischeviously.

"Not yet." He answered my questioning stare before ordering himself a scoop of Jamoca Almond Fudge and two of the Dulce De Leche ice cream.

He paid for our ice cream before grabbing them both and walking over to a table in the far corner of the homey little ice cream shop we stopped at called I-Scream. I was too focused on the ice cream to admire the décor. All I could think about was how good those four scoops of frozen deliciousness would taste on my tongue. I almost moaned at the thought. If I had one weakness it would be ice cream. You could poison my ice cream and as long as the taste wasn't altered, I probably wouldn't have cared. Sad, I know.

I sat down, trying to appear patient as I waited for him to give me my ice cream but he just kept looking at me with that mischievous smile of his. It would have been unnerving if he wasn't so sexy.

I looked at him suspiciously," Can I have my ice cream now?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Yes." I chirped happily, reaching forward.

He moved it farther back, "No."

"Our one and only rule states you're not allowed to say that," I pointed out smugly.

He hummed in reply," Well....nope. You can't have it yet."

"Bu-"

"I said you can't say no. You could have said nope or not or anything else that meant the same thing as no." He replied equally as smug as I was moments earlier.

Fucking loopholes. I rolled my eyes at him, just wanting my ice cream and to go home. He was testing my patience.

He pushed my ice cream towards me, chuckling," Fine you can have it, just stop trying to murder me with your eyes."

"No promises," I replied a little more cheery than I meant to but it couldn't be helped. Picking up my spoon, I picked up a nice sized amount on my spoon and popped it in my mouth. The cold spoon hitting my tongue before the taste of the ice cream was the only thing I noticed. I groaned in appreciation.

I didn't notice how Joshua hadn't started eating his ice cream, or how he watched my every move as if he was watching a movie. I definitely didn't pay attention to the way he licked his lips....well not at first.

Pausing, I stared at him questioningly," Aren't you going to start eating."

"What?" He sounded a little lost before he seemed to come out of it, picking up his ice cream and shoving a big scoop in his mouth," Ah...yeah."

We ate in silence. I scarfed mine down while he seemed to savor every bite. He managed to make eating seem like foreplay. The way his tongue seemed to glide on the spoon. I could almost imagine what it would be like for him to glide his tongue along me...no no no dirty thoughts.

"See something you like?" He asked smugly knowing the effect he has on me while licking his spoon slowing.

I tried to appear unaffected and I hoped it was working," Yeah that dulce de leche looks so sexy right now."