Chapter 18- Save You And I Found Love.....................Again

It literally took me all day (after the last chapter) to finally start this chapter. So let's get started, shall we? And I may or may not have been looking up minicat, H2Ovanoss, pewdiecry, and septiplier speed paint all night. Light/NN = Light or NickName. Also happy 4 of July!! 😃

Your POV:

Dark shown me to his friends, their names are Anti, EB/N, D/N, and Wilford. We heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, but Anti got there first. I peek over his shoulder to see 8 men. One stood out the most, he has black hair, slicked up, sunglasses on, red coat with a white shirt underneath, and men gray jeans. He was the tallest out of all of them. "Oh, oh-oh-oh I'm so sorry........... I didn't........... Y/n?" The guy with a red coat said/asked. I had a confused look on my face. "Whose Y/n?" I ask. He looked at me seriously and said, " your Y/n." I look at dark for help. "I'm sorry but you got the wrong person." He said as he closed the door.

???? POV:

"You sure this is the right house?" I asked wildcat. "100% sure" he recalled. I sigh and knock at the door. I see a man the looked like Jack but was much paler. "Oh, oh, oh-oh I'm so sorry........... I didn't........... Y/n?" I said as I trailed off as I looked at the Jack man. She looked confused. "Whose Y/n?" She asked. I looked at her seriously and said, "Your Y/n". She looked to someone next to her but I really couldn't see who she was looking at. Then they spoke up and said, "I'm sorry but you got the wrong person." I was about to respond but they closed the door on me. I look behind me and glared at Tyler. "Are you Fucking kidding me. You said this was the house." I yelled at him. "It is!" He protested. Nogla phone went off. He looks at it and answers it. "Oh hey, Jack.......... Uh were outside your door now............. Really? Huh............. Yeah, he looked pale............. Yeah of course I did........... No, she actually didn't know her own name. Haha........ Oh......... Oh, I'm so sorry.......... I didn't know she has that.......... Ok........... You have a lot to explain to us!.......... Yeah.......... Where are you. And send the right address!........ Ok, we'll see you there............ Yeah there here with me............. Ok.......... Bye! Sent the wrong address." "What did she have that we don't know about," Lui said as we all started to walk toward I assume was Marks house. "She was captured and the people we meet where their evil side. The one who answered names was Anti. Seems like they made her think they are the bad guys and, the people we meet, are good. So they gave her amnesia. So they'll explain more once we get home." "I fucking hate you, Tyler, now!!! You will never lead the way anywhere!!!!!" I yell at Tyler. "Sorry!!!!! Geez!" He yelled back at me.

We arrive at a mansion. It had 3 stories, it was made out of a light gray brick wall, and glass. The backyard fences are made out of Hemlock. It was about 7-9 feet tall. The Hemlock wood was pulled together to where you can't see the back, like, at all. "Nogla, call Jack and tell him we're here?" I asked Nogla. He said a simple 'Sure' and called Jack. "Hey, Jack............ Yeah, we're here........... OK. See yah!" Nogla ended the call and about 5-6 minutes later Jack, Mark, and some other people I haven't seen, or heard of before. "I didn't know you lived here!!!" yelled Marcel. "This isn't my or our house, it's Y/n's house," said a girl with a green long sleeve shirt that has a Minecraft creeper, black knee high pants, her hair was mixed with red, green, and purple hair and she didn't have human ears, but rabbit ears. The top of her hair was red, then soon turned to green and purple as it went down, once it was at the bottom it turned white. The rabbit ears were white on the outside and pick on the inside.

~Time Skip To The Fight On Saving You!! Because I'm Lazy Right Now~

Mark's POV:

We head to an abounded college campus, we were going to get Y/n back, no matter what the coast is! We have the Banana bus crew, The CreepyPasta's, Purple Pretzel Dragons, Light, Bob, Wade, Jack, And Vandle. "You want Light/NN back? Huh? WELL TOO BAD!!!!" yelled Dark. We are going to get her memory back, we know it's still there, she can't forget us. EVER!!! The only way to do it is sing for her. I know it's stupid but we will try, and once we get her back she will help defeat them. We gonna sing on the guitar.

~PLAY SONG~

I was so young and reckless
It was all a blur but there you were
And your love left me breathless
When the fairy dust fell over us
Yeah I, I felt I could fly
'Cause I, I found love

So take my hand, and shed a tear
Before I'm gone, it's now or never
I'll hold you close, the end is near
But love goes on, and on forever

It's so dark in my mind
I cross my heart and hope to die
I'm so bad, at goodbyes
I hold my breath, and close my eyes
I don't have a lot left
Oh, how did it end so fast?
I say, with my last breath
It's a perfect day, to float away

When the sparks, flew between us
I saw you glow, and had to know
Where our journey would lead us
Til' the story end, and back again
Yeah I, I felt I could fly
'Cause I, I found love

So lead me home, and lift me up
Above the stars, and even higher
I'm not afraid because your love
It falls like rain and burns like fire

It's so dark in my mind
I cross my heart and hope to die
I'm so bad, at goodbyes
I hold my breath, and close my eyes
I don't have a lot left
Oh, how did it end so fast?
I say, with my last breath
It's a perfect day, to float away

I'll love you forever
And you were my dream come true
I say, with my last breath
It's a perfect day, to float away
Yeah I, I felt I could fly
'Cause I, I found love

Y/n looked at us like we're stupid or something. She then started to attack us. We didn't know what to do so we just had to fight back. Y/n came running up to me but Light went to hold her back. May I say try. She just shoved him out of the way and came running for me. Slender tried to grab her but Dark grabbed him with his back tentacles and started to suffocate him. While I was distracted by Dark, Y/n tackled me to the ground. She held my neck to where I couldn't breath. I was struggling to get out of her grasp and to breath, but she just laughed insanely and pressed harder. Nick, James, Jack, Bob, Wade, and Nathaniel grabbed her and tried to pull her off me. They got her hands off my neck and she was about to put her hands back on but I kissed her. She struggled a bit but soon just sat there. Dark, Anti, and Wilford seen what happened but soon was tackled by Light, Slender, rake, Jeff, Sally, Splendor, smiley, Tic Toc, and Ben drowned. Y/n then pushed me back and stood up and said, "You thought you can get rid of my memory?! Wrong!!" Light bands Dark, Anti, and Wilford to hell and put D/N, and EB/n in handcuffs. Y/n then hugs me. I hug back. "I missed you," she said as she started to sob. I hugged her harder, never letting go. "No! You can't take her!" Her ex said. Light laughed as he called the cops. I pull away from the hug and kissed her again. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR ARM?!" Asked/yelled Wade. "That's how they made me loose my memory I guess. I guess it stays there for now on. And if anyone asks, It's a birthmark." I smile and we all decide to head home, to sleep the night away. Y/n has a lot of explaining to do when we get up tomorrow.