Chapter 4- What!?!?

Previous:

Once we got to legends of Asia we sat down and then something caught my eye it was the guy from the basketball game.
Now:

Once we sat down my ex boyfriend decides to sit with us and starts to flirt with me. "God so help me I will slit your throat open. And this is no joke." I said as he starts to laugh. "Oh honey you know that you can't do that." "But the future says so 😏." (God girlfriend your smoking hot. You go girl. 😂). "Aw honey you now you want I-" right when he was about continue Nathaniel and Abby came over and said "How bout you go before a fight starts!!" Yelled Abby. "Okay. Jesus why you got to be so rude (don't you know I'm human too. Sorry had to 😆😂😘)" EB/N mumbled. "What?!" Said Nathaniel exclaimed. Once he said that he ran out the door them some one came in I never thought I would see....
Ok going to end it here.

Sike going to continue.

Markiplier?!

(Play the song)
Mark takes a table next to ours and I he looks at me and I'm wearing this

(Play the song) Mark takes a table next to ours and I he looks at me and I'm wearing this

And just as the others came with there food and dat down. The. Someone else decides to join Mark. Pewdiepie and someone else that u don't know cause I don't watch Pewdiepie (seriously I don't). Then Megan spoke up and said " so Me and Abby where going to play Gang Beasts and then going to play Garry's Mod. Want to join Y/N?" "Uh yeah that sounds fun!"

After lunch was over we all went to our house

And started to record some Gang Beasts and Garry's Mod