Chapter 5- Running Into You

Your Pov:
3 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As me and Megan where heading home (also you moved into a new mansion in LA) Megan was saying that we should record one more time today but after a little bit I zone her out and anything else. 'I wonder where dad is now? How did he find me in the first place? Is mom actually dead? Or did she fake her death? Why was mark even at the game that Friday? Why wa-'" Y/N you there? You zoned out in me." Megan said as I come back to reality. "Do you remember when I came running to your house in the middle of the night?" I ask her. "Yeah. Why?" "Do you even remember why?" "OF COURSE how could I forget. Why?." "*sigh* No reason."
~Flash back~
"You worthless piece of sh*t. Why did your mother even give me you!?" My daddy yelled at me. "But daddy I thought you loved me?" I say. Now I really regret that. Slap. "WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT?!" He yelled at me. "NOW! GO MAKE ME DINNER!" He said as he through the the bottle of beer at me. "O-Okay. I Love You, Daddy." I mumble that last part. As I finished dinner and daddy went to bed I start to cry and decided to got my best friend since we were 2 years old, Megan. Once I got there and her mom opened up she pulled me in and asked me what happened. After I told her all of what happened Megan came out and started to comfort me while her mom called the police. And since then we lived to get her until I was old enough to get a job and move out.
~End of Flashback~
As I was repeated that flashback I run into someone I nerves expected to see in person.

Markiplier and Pewdiepie.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't uploaded my other phone was messing up and so I had to get a new one so when they backed it up they apparently deleted this chapter so now I had to redo this chapter. Hope you like it. Buh-Bye.