Chapter 8 - Stuck in GTA V?

Watch this first

---------------------------------------
Me, Mark, Pewdiepie, Bob, Wade, Jack, and Megan decide to play GTA V just for fun. Megan's player died because of Poods from blowing her up by his rocket. I got blown up by Jack and Mark with Wade driving over my body. "REALLY WADE. AFTER I ALREADY D-" I was cut off by passing out.
Narrator's POV:
Once Y/n passed out everyone started to freak out and soon all passed out.
Once in GTA V Y/N wakes up first and sees that she's in a house. To be specific her GTA V Hou-
Markiplier POV:
I wake up to Bob, Wade, Jack, Abby, Megan, and Felix shouting at each other. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WE'RE ALL STUCK IN HERE BECA-" "Guys!! Stop!!!!" They all look at me with relief. Then I realize Y/N isn't here. "Guys?! Where's Y/N?!" "That's what we're trying to figure out. We don't know where she is. We wake up and we're by the highway by the army base (if you get that. Then your AWSOME!!)." Said Abby and Felix. Y/n? Gone? Where could she be? Maybe she's I- MAYBE SHES IN HER GTA HOUSE! "GUYS I MIGHT KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!" I yelled as they all yell WHERE?! "She's probably in her GTA house!" "What are we waiting for! Let's go and get her!" "Wait we have to get a car first" "But how. We don-" crash "ok there's your answer." Said Poods as Wade has cops on his tail. "Come on. I'm gonna die. Hurry up and get in!" Without hesitation we all got in. "Mark. Do you know where Y/N's how is?" "Yeah"
Once we got to Y/N's house Wade try's to slow down but hits a bunch of trash cans and people. "Really Wade. You just HAD to kill people." Bob shouted as he got out of the car. "Well I'm sorry but I can't help it. It wouldn't slow down on time." Wade protested as we all got to her front porch. Once she opens it I did something I never thought I'd do.

I kissed her
Y/N's POV:
I hear a crash out side my door and hear a knock at my door. I open it to have someone run up to me and........kiss me?!?!
It was Mark?!?!?!?!? Ok I admit I like it so I kiss back. I hear awwwww. It was Wade. "SHUT UP WADE(If you get that too. I love you)!" "Really Wade you ruined the moment for them!" Bob shouted as me and Mark blushed. "Come on I want a jet now." Jack said as he left. "REALLY!!!! REALLY JACK!!" Megan and Felix said. I sigh as Mark grabbed my waist and kissed me. Of course I kiss back.
————————————————————————
Okay that's it. Hope you like it. Mark FINALLY KISSED YOU. FINALLY Mark kind of told you his feelings. Well hope you liked it. And I will see you in the next chappie. Buh-bye!!!!! Work count is 507.