Chapter 7- Fangirl Abby and Beach Time

'Wait. Tha-That can't be!? It's' "Y/N we're here!! OH, HI MEGAN!" "Oh. Hey guys. I didn't expect you to be here so early." Megan said as she came down the stairs. "Where's Y/N? Did she get wet?!" "No she just 'changed'" said Megan to Ms Kinsey. "MEGAN ARE THEY HERE?!" "YEAH" "WHY ARE THEY THIS EARLY?!" Y/N exclaimed, obviously shocked. "Oh and Guys met Mark, aka Markiplier, and Felix, aka Pewdiepie." Megan introduced us to the basketball team. 'OMG THE DRAGON TEAM!! OMG IMMA BIG FAN. EEKK. Okay Mark. Keep your cool don't want to scare them away. And plus your THE Markiplier. I don't Fangirl over one thing' "WAIT. THE MARKIPLIER?!" Exclaimed #14. "CAN Y-" "Abby stop it now" said Y/N as she came down the stairs. "Grr. Fine" "well since you guys are here why don't you meet the team. Rachel #10, Nick #32, Nathaniel #90, Lauren #01, Kellen #87, James #74, Ellie #21, Madison #56, Emma #10, Zoie #45, and Abby #14" said Y/N. "Oh and guys want to join me and mark?" Asked pewds. "Sure" "Okay while you do that I'mma going to make cake for tomorrow." "Why what's tomorrow?" I ask. "We all are having a beach party tomorrow and we're having cake with it for.... Rachel's birthday party." Said James as he whispered the last part so Rachel couldn't hear it. "Ah. I see" "If you want Mark and Felix you can join us." Said Y/N as she continued to make the cake. "Okay but where would we sleep?" "Oh we have at least 10 extra bedrooms. So you can pick."
~The Next Day At The Beach~
Y/N POV:
As we all where walking to the beach, some fanboys and girls swarmed me, Pewdiepie, and Mark. "YOU GUYS GO ON AHEAD WE'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" I yell at the team. 'K' is all they say as more fangirls and boys surround us. "CAN YOU SIGN...." is all we hear as they all leave one by one.
After a while that all fade away and me Mark and Felix get to the gang.
Once we got to the gang I left to get Rachel's favorite band to play her favorite song. "Hey guys you ready?" I ask the band as they started to get ready. "Yeah. We can go on now or-" "How but in like." I trailed off as I look at Rachel siting down with James. Her head resting on his shoulder. "Yeah. Now" I said as I walk out.
"Rachel. Look over here." I said as I said to the band. "Hit it!"

Oh, no

See you walking 'round like it's a funeral

Not so serious, girl; why those feet cold?

We just getting started; don't you tiptoe, tiptoe, ah

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece

You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah

You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy

But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

Talk to me, baby

I'm going this sweet craving, whoa-oh

Let's lose our minds and go f*cking crazy

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

Walk for me, baby

I'll be and you'll be my only one

Let's lose our minds and go f*cking crazy

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

God d*mn

See you licking frosting from your own hands

Want another taste, I'm begging, yes ma'am

I'm tired of all this candy on the dry land, dry land, oh

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece

You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me, ah