Chapter 6- Fangirl Megan

"OMG YOUR PEWDIEPIE AND MARKIPLIER!" Megan sad as she fake passed out. "Get up you snot." I say to her and push her up and out of my arms. "Another one?" Pewdiepie mumbled, well more like thought/whispers to Mark. 'Wow has he seen so many fangirls around here. Well that's explainable.' I thought. And at that exact moment Pewdiepie looked up and he fangirled, er fanboy. "Look who's talking." I say with a smirk. "What do you mean,Y/N?" Asked Megan. "Well he said not another one. But now he's fanboying now." I say. 'Let's hope it doesn't rain right now. Cause the weather man said it was going to rain today.' And if on cue it starts to sprinkle. "Oh Sh*t. Y/N we need to go." "I KNOW! You coming with us or not?" I ask them as me and Megan start running to the house. Once inside I sprint upstairs to the bathroom.
Marks POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see YT/N and Bunnycool start to run towards a mansion. 'They live in a mansion!?' "Well let's go!" Said Felix as he starts to run after them. Then I join. After we caught up Bunnycool let us in as YT/N sprinted up the stairs. "What up with her?" Asked Felix. "She don't like to get wet so she went to ch-" thud. "Eeeeekkkk!!! NO NOT NOW!" I heard YT/N shriek. 'Dear god! What happened!' "What happened? Bunnycool what ha-""It's not Bunnycool its Megan. And nothing she's a stubborn one. And she don't call her YT/N, call her Y/N." Megan said as the shower or bathtub water turned on. 'Y/N. I like that name. Fits her.' "Do you a bathroom anywhere?" I ask. "Uh this ain't my house it's Y/N's house so I have no clue. Maybe you ca-""Megan come here please!" Yells Y/N. "Sorry got to go. Make yourself at home." Megan said as Felix sat down on the couch and turned the X-Box on. "Wanna play some COD Zombies?" Asked Felix. "Sure." I say as I sit and start to play with him. After a few minutes the door opens to reveal 7 girls and 3 boys. 'Wait. Tha-That can't be!? It's'............
--------------------------------------------
Who's it going to be. If you want to know go look at chapter 1 & 2 and you'll know. If you name some or all if you like then you'll get to be part of my book and a shout out. Just tell me what you look like, personality, power(s)/other things and name, and one more thing if you want to be a famous YouTuber or basketball player. Yah hope you like it. Words are 377 words. BUH-BYE.