*Warning! Warning!* Chapter 13- Rapetion

Just saying this is a warning. Rape is included also a lot of gore. Do not ask why I know all of this gore stuff. I know nothing about rape or similar to rape. So I'm clueless. Don't read if your under 18 years of age. If not listening to me then continue. You have been warned!!!!! And Rapetion is not a real word it just came to mind when I didn't feel confident to say rape in the chapter title. And plus had no other word to fit the chapter.

Y/N's POV:

Everything is black. Coldness on my back. Metal? I don't know. I've been gaged. 'Some one help! Please!' Mark. Mark has to be here. He has to be. *open* who's that? *close* what's happening? *step* is that blood I smell? *step, breathing* who's is it?! *step, breathing* is that dad? * step* or E/Bf/n? *stop* 'please go away!' "Well hello gorgeous." E/Bf/n. "Looks like your in a tied situation." He said as he ungaged me. "Please! Let me go!" I say. "No we have business to attend. And will doing this why not have you looking." He said as he took my blind fold off. I look around and see saws, hammers, wood cutters, and more that I can't identify. E/Bf/n goes and grabs something unsimalor to me. "I'm going to have so much fun with this!" He said as he grins. He pulls my shirt up and trace it downwards. He stops right at my thigh and pushes down and slides down. He does it again but harder. I scream. "No please! Stop!" "Oh but the funs only begun" he smirks evilly. She the grabs a knife and puts it to my shoulder and then stabs and drag it down. "Ahhhhhh! No! Please! Stop!" He puts that gag back in my mouth. He does it to my other shoulder. Then my left thigh. Then stops. He grabs my top and rips it with his knife. Then goes down to my pants and rips that too. My eyes widen. I know what he's going to do to me. 'No god! God I pray to you don't make him do this to me!' I scream in my head. Looks like luck is not on my side today and soon takes off his close. Everything's off but his boxers. There's a rent in them. "Your going to have so much fun." He whispers in my ear then grabs his boxers and pull them down. (God am I uncomfortable with this.). He puts himself inside of me. I scream in pain. But of course it's muffled. Never have I done this and not my intention of doing it for the first time. He goes in and out at full speed. (I legitimately just vomit). He's grunting while I'm screaming and pleading him to stop. What feels like eternity he finally stops, but not for long as he takes the gag out of my mouth and shoves his p*nis right in my mouth and mouth f*cks me.

————————————–

Ok I'm done that was so uncomfortable to type. I'm done and I think I'm sick just from this. Bye please forgive me if you didn't like this please no hate. And to be honest I liked the gore better than the rape part of this. Bye.